censorship. ...yet again by our mods

25 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

that was just his opinion...made no difference in reality to you,me or anyone else mate?

Aye but if he was in a position to do so he would,thats my whole point,not to be trusted until further notice?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

right I'm not on about kat chum. ..he left of his own acord. ...but mc said nothing wrong yesterday. ...or much wrong in the past... let's talk about max... and see if you can answer this UN

thank you for that ...no real offence to me mate....i know its easy for all of us to get wound up at times by whats said myself included ... it would be nice if all the members could start with a

Surely it obvious what the problem is...   Socks as a mod ffs!!

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

is it? I was going to get you a coffee from greggs 

I’m not saying another word on max he’s irrelevant ?

Fukc me if you’re meeting Tomo at a Greg’s you better take your credit card with you ……… 

1 minute ago, socks said:

Fukc me if you’re meeting Tomo at a Greg’s you better take your credit card with you ……… 

??

He'd be better off having the fight than

spending out on pies lol

Edited by NEWKID
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, South hams hunter said:

That's your choice but I wouldn't take out any Tom, dick or Harry especially if things weren't 100% above board 

And to do what go fishing...

• Haha 5
48 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

The shit south hams put up with from max is beyond me

It's words on a screen mate, doesn't matter in the real world

17 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Aye but if he was in a position to do so he would,thats my whole point,not to be trusted until further notice?

But other members and mods have said the bang opposite which could also offend people

12 minutes ago, king said:

And to do what go fishing...

What I do is my business and apart from fishing I've nothing to share on a PUBLIC forum

• Haha 1
36 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Tomo I do apologise if I’ve caused offence. 

all the best to you and family for the new year 

thank you for that ...no real offence to me mate....i know its easy for all of us to get wound up at times by whats said myself included ...

it would be nice if all the members could start with a clean slate and try and keep out all the offensive personal stuff off the site....i know thats ultimately what the mods want as well... 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
Just now, TOMO said:

thank you for that ...no real offence to me mate....i know its easy for all of us to get wound up at times by whats said myself included ...

it would be nice if all the members could start with a clean slate and try and keep out all the offensive personal stuff off the site....i know thats ultimately what the mods want as well... 

I agree mate 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, TOMO said:

fukc off shreck …..