censorship. ...yet again by our mods

Just now, TOMO said:

hang on a minute earlier on you said you had never left the site...but you didn't see it...

If i wasn't on here, logged on then i wouldn't have seen it. Never left does not mean on here 24/7. 

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

right I'm not on about kat chum. ..he left of his own acord. ...but mc said nothing wrong yesterday. ...or much wrong in the past... let's talk about max... and see if you can answer this UN

thank you for that ...no real offence to me mate....i know its easy for all of us to get wound up at times by whats said myself included ... it would be nice if all the members could start with a

Surely it obvious what the problem is...   Socks as a mod ffs!!

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, TOMO said:

believe  it or not south hams...I have no issue with nicpix being a mod...I couldn't care less that he's a cop..

my own sister was a cop in metropolitan  police force...as was her husband my brother in law for 30years..

my issue is the decisions there making

Sorry tomo that comment wasn't aimed at you; it was just in reply to GM, half the issue people have is he is an ex copper and they've said that multiple times 

1 minute ago, C.green said:

Paulus why all of a sudden ya taking ya mod responsibility so serious after barely showing ya face for few years ?

Because if i didn't then there would be a load of posts about me not doing it. 

Just now, TOMO said:

you know what it's pointless  talking to you Paul. .the majority  of members are expressing there views with you.....but you won't listen

Its nowhere near a majority. you can not assume that everybody on the forum who does not get involved supports your view. Its the same group all the time. 

1 minute ago, South hams hunter said:

Sorry tomo that comment wasn't aimed at you; it was just in reply to GM, half the issue people have is he is an ex copper and they've said that multiple 

3 minutes ago, paulus said:

If i wasn't on here, logged on then i wouldn't have seen it. Never left does not mean on here 24/7. 

OK that's fair enough...

• Like 1

I can’t remember anyone saying about it when you was off for a few year tbh. It dont fuss me i dont really use these sites but keep saying about making the site run smoothly there be nothing to run if you keep on how you are. 

It seems to be certain members getting banned,paulas why are you taking sides of grown men?

Why cant you let them sort it out themselves?

Your picking an choosing what your moderating,why havent you moderated like this the whole time?

• Like 3
1 minute ago, paulus said:

Its nowhere near a majority. you can not assume that everybody on the forum who does not get involved supports your view. Its the same group all the time. 

you should be in politics. ..lol

answer for everything 

2 minutes ago, paulus said:

Because if i didn't then there would be a load of posts about me not doing it. 

How?

No there wouldnt,sure your only back from a long time in the shadows.

Where are these loads of posts you say that your not doing nothing?i havent seen one?

Just now, Francie, said:

It seems to be certain members getting banned,paulas why are you taking sides of grown men?

Why cant you let them sort it out themselves?

Your picking an choosing what your moderating,why havent you moderated like this the whole time?

Its a forum not a boxing ring. I have not changed one bit as far as being a mod on this site, 

2 minutes ago, C.green said:

I can’t remember anyone saying about it when you was off for a few year tbh. It dont fuss me i dont really use these sites but keep saying about making the site run smoothly there be nothing to run if you keep on how you are. 

When it wasn't molded properly people moaned non stop that a few members ruined every thread 

1 minute ago, Francie, said:

How?

No there wouldnt,sure your only back from a long time in the shadows.

Where are these loads of posts you say that your not doing nothing?i havent seen one?

You need to re read what i posted.