Happy new year not.

2 minutes ago, northern lad said:

sorry mate,don't know anyone down there..I'm sure someone will,ask on the lurcher section..

I mean just to speak to one and see if it’s even feasible to do it on a terrier. If it is then I will try find someone half local doesn’t matter if there few hours away if they think it could be sorted 

• Like 1
On 01/01/2023 at 15:26, Gypsydog94 said:

I hope so was just settling to her work nicely. Will try find a local bone man and see what they say 

My mate just back from bone man with another one of the lurchers out disc back in. It’s worth a shot before spending thousands or getting dog pts ?‍♂️

• Like 2

Went digging with a lad years ago who had a bitch and their was something going on with its back legs, can't remember if if was disc or joint related, but the back end of the bitch looked very weak even though she had a big operation done on her by the pdsa. He bred from her twice to two different dogs and a high percentage of both litters had funny back ends, funny thing was he was of the opinion that it wasn't the bitch passing it to the pups even though both dogs were totally unrelated. I never went digging with him again for multiple reasons but that was the main one. If he couldnt see sense then no one can help him see it