New year hunt all the best wishes!!!

All the best!!

now I’ve recurring dream about owning a small pack of harriers neither the time of the climate and probably will never be but being from a area that never has had red deer or me myself knowing nothing about stag hunting back in the day would there be small packs that would have hunted roe or was that unheard of? If so and they were classed as lesser to fallow sika or red how would they have been kept away from running a line on roe

please delete mods if not happy just a subject and question that interests me personally 

7 hours ago, saluki bouy said:

All the best!!

now I’ve recurring dream about owning a small pack of harriers neither the time of the climate and probably will never be but being from a area that never has had red deer or me myself knowing nothing about stag hunting back in the day would there be small packs that would have hunted roe or was that unheard of? If so and they were classed as lesser to fallow sika or red how would they have been kept away from running a line on roe

please delete mods if not happy just a subject and question that interests me personally 

Still couple packs of buckhounds ?

• Haha 1