This years pup

32 minutes ago, saluki bouy said:

Been a long time since running pup on like this but it’s done me bloody proud pulled a stunt this morning only thought my old bitch could and class her as once in a life time dog.

struggled and struggle to make a bond maybe self consciously because I’ve always had bitches than dogs but he’s at work every day slept in same bed for months after a break up and lack of room and we’ve still not clicked clicked

on the other hand from 6 months the kids adored him and I’ve never seen a dog so canny around children it’s unreal only about 14 months I think won’t raise an eyebrow if there carrying on gives them both a foot berth whilst walking past around the house except to sit behind the youngest at feed time

anyway to a happy new year can’t be worse than the last and to a companion that without would have made it a dam sight harder and whilst running makes all other thoughts fade 

ps and to mchull for some very good advice 

few retrieves and don’t comment if your going to have issues or advice about the pics themselves please this is me having a moment and showing appreciation 

E7ACFF1C-675C-4A14-AAD0-B3DC2C3FA851.jpeg

99471F5A-3500-44CA-AA62-1290E5E866C2.jpeg

257354EB-DDB5-4C57-9B0E-B8BC3774DF4A.jpeg

Good on ya ? 

51 minutes ago, brambles said:

Looks like he's coming on a bundle mate  atb wae him, I'm back oot Tuesday myself 

He is mate cheers was worried so long since I’ve had a dog and they were whippets as a teen used to lamp them to start but no rabbits acted a dick when I tried mchull gave good advice just to let him mooch about this season will learn every run probs younger than most would start but will learn every knock up he has which he’s has showing promise has a nose like a fecking beagle am not keen on putting him on slip next season lol must most of all apart from the dream around kids probs couldn’t have personally done this last while with out him ….. even though we can’t look each other eye lol 

• Like 1
On 01/01/2023 at 00:19, saluki bouy said:

Been a long time since running pup on like this but it’s done me bloody proud pulled a stunt this morning only thought my old bitch could and class her as once in a life time dog.

struggled and struggle to make a bond maybe self consciously because I’ve always had bitches than dogs but he’s at work every day slept in same bed for months after a break up and lack of room and we’ve still not clicked clicked

on the other hand from 6 months the kids adored him and I’ve never seen a dog so canny around children it’s unreal only about 14 months I think won’t raise an eyebrow if there carrying on gives them both a foot berth whilst walking past around the house except to sit behind the youngest at feed time

anyway to a happy new year can’t be worse than the last and to a companion that without would have made it a dam sight harder and whilst running makes all other thoughts fade 

ps and to mchull for some very good advice 

few retrieves and don’t comment if your going to have issues or advice about the pics themselves please this is me having a moment and showing appreciation 

E7ACFF1C-675C-4A14-AAD0-B3DC2C3FA851.jpeg

99471F5A-3500-44CA-AA62-1290E5E866C2.jpeg

257354EB-DDB5-4C57-9B0E-B8BC3774DF4A.jpeg

glad your enjoying the dog mate ?he’s a nice type 

• Like 1