Buddy's recent house renovation

14 hours ago, tillylamp said:

the pic of the bathroom with the two mirrors in....what's going on with the tilling there bud...it looks like a mish mash mate, the pattern hasn't been matched with that plain white row running through them...plus them electric sockets are far to close to the sinks, that could be quite dangerous, i wouldn't have thought that was up to code on them... 

I hear he's installed that new waterproof electricity 

• Haha 3

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Buddy of mine from the Army got into the property game a few years back . Been doing pretty well for him self and pretty happy for him and his little family. One of his latest renovations about to go

......ok like..... I have MULTIPLE QUESTIONS. Like no that's not me but umm.....did you already have that picture or.....did you Google that .......and like.....you know what... nevermind ???

It keeps tripping Wolfys shower out though.....?‍♂️

Posted Images

4 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Yeah, low voltage  shaver outlets are ok. They look like 110 American outlets, maybe not.

Cheers.

I think you're right, my mistake.

Finished work last Friday and not due back until Tuesday. Had a quick look on here and found myself doing a visual inspection from a photograph of some blokes installation 1000's of miles way... I really need to get some more dogs ?

3 hours ago, Bush Rummager said:

F**k knows mate!!??

He'll let us know when he gets up!!

......ok like..... I have MULTIPLE QUESTIONS. Like no that's not me but umm.....did you already have that picture or.....did you Google that .......and like.....you know what... nevermind ???

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 8