Buddy's recent house renovation

Buddy of mine from the Army got into the property game a few years back . Been doing pretty well for him self and pretty happy for him and his little family. One of his latest renovations about to go for sale/rent.

Does the heart good to see your friends doing well for themselves ?

Before

FB_IMG_1672206756293.jpg

After

FB_IMG_1672206760012.jpg

FB_IMG_1672206793994.jpg

FB_IMG_1672206803168.jpg

FB_IMG_1672206807933.jpg

FB_IMG_1672206818152.jpg

FB_IMG_1672206822627.jpg

Edited by Wolfdog91
  • Like 10

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Buddy of mine from the Army got into the property game a few years back . Been doing pretty well for him self and pretty happy for him and his little family. One of his latest renovations about to go

......ok like..... I have MULTIPLE QUESTIONS. Like no that's not me but umm.....did you already have that picture or.....did you Google that .......and like.....you know what... nevermind ???

It keeps tripping Wolfys shower out though.....?‍♂️

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Buddy of mine from the Army got into the property game a few years back . Been doing pretty well for him self and pretty happy for him and his little family. One of his latest renovations about to go for sale/rent.

Does the heart good to see your friends doing well for themselves ?

Before

FB_IMG_1672206756293.jpg

After

FB_IMG_1672206760012.jpg

FB_IMG_1672206793994.jpg

FB_IMG_1672206803168.jpg

FB_IMG_1672206807933.jpg

FB_IMG_1672206818152.jpg

FB_IMG_1672206822627.jpg

the pic of the bathroom with the two mirrors in....what's going on with the tilling there bud...it looks like a mish mash mate, the pattern hasn't been matched with that plain white row running through them...plus them electric sockets are far to close to the sinks, that could be quite dangerous, i wouldn't have thought that was up to code on them... 

A house like that over here would take a a quarter of an average  worker a year's wage to heat it. Then you've got what's known as council tax. This pays for refuse collection, local school, roads etc. On a house like that it would be circa £4000 yearly. Then you'd have to pay for water  believe it or not. 

But the plus side is we get to hunt rabbits and rats without the police  bothering us...if you 've got written permission.?

Edited by jukel123

Good on him I know how hard it is to adjust and settle into a new career after leaving the forces through my son’s experiences it took him a long while to find his way, looks a tidy pad I could live there quite easily. 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, FLATTOP said:

Good on him I know how hard it is to adjust and settle into a new career after leaving the forces through my son’s experiences it took him a long while to find his way, looks a tidy pad I could live there quite easily. 

Well we where Army National Gaurd so stuff is a bit easier for us.  Most active duty guys are basically baby fed their whole careers and are kinda clueless. 

Theirs an on running joke in the army

New private walks up to his sergeant all proud like. Says " Sarge gets what I did !"  Sarge says " What private?" Private says " I just bought a brand new Camaro!"  Sergeant goes "??? how much was the interest?" Private happily says "ONLY 30% !" Sergeant proceeds to walk him to the first sergeant because he didn't feel like dealing with this shit again 

But anyway yeah ole pat was talking and planning doing stuff like this the whole time I knew him in the service said he wanted to make sure he'd leave his kids something worthwhile! Think this is his 12th or 15 property in the last 4 years. ALOT of the local folks in town do like him too much anymore but that what happens when you separate freinds and business. Lotta folks can't do it

• Like 1
7 hours ago, tillylamp said:

the pic of the bathroom with the two mirrors in....what's going on with the tilling there bud...it looks like a mish mash mate, the pattern hasn't been matched with that plain white row running through them...plus them electric sockets are far to close to the sinks, that could be quite dangerous, i wouldn't have thought that was up to code on them... 

? Just looks like a design, I think it looks pretty nice honestly. But then again I'm not really one who like everything being exactly the same 

Good on the fella wolfdog always like to see someone having a go and making something for themselves. Where I'm from many people like it when people don't succeed to be honest which I just don't get. Over here at minute it's not best game to be in everything expensive I've just f××cked up on 1 own fault thought about 20grand and 3 months to do up didn't look at it properly rookie mistake took about 62grand and still a garage to build but house had to go back to brick top to bottom and make about 5/10grand for a years graft ???

13 hours ago, jukel123 said:

A house like that over here would take a a quarter of an average  worker a year's wage to heat it. Then you've got what's known as council tax. This pays for refuse collection, local school, roads etc. On a house like that it would be circa £4000 yearly. Then you'd have to pay for water  believe it or not. 

But the plus side is we get to hunt rabbits and rats without the police  bothering us...if you 've got written permission.?

Think a lot of home owners in America have to pay an HOA payment. 

19 minutes ago, eastcoast said:

Shaver socket outlets, can be installed as long as the outlets and installation comply with regs.

19 minutes ago, eastcoast said:

Shaver socket outlets, can be installed as long as the outlets and installation comply with regs.

Yeah, low voltage  shaver outlets are ok. They look like 110 American outlets, maybe not.

Cheers.