simon whitehead

fair play to him. ..keeps you fit and great to take on something new...

when we were away together doing that job the hotel we stayed in had a gym...and whilst I went into  there lifting weights...Simon was putting some miles in running on the treadmill. ..and  I mean running not a jog...If I remember I think he was signed up for the great North run

• Like 2

My Nephew is a super keen competitor in Jujitsu,..I belive this activity to be a great all round fitness pursuit...

I regret all the years I wasted,.. training in various esoteric martial arts,...total foolishness and all fairly worthless,.. when put to the test...?

I wish that Jujitsu had been available to me, back in the day,....too late now,.my poor old body could not take the requisite pain...

Good luck to anyone who fancies a bit of grappling,..I truly envy them...?

Edited by OldPhil
  • Like 2
On 30/12/2022 at 12:29, TOMO said:

fair play to him. ..keeps you fit and great to take on something new...

when we were away together doing that job the hotel we stayed in had a gym...and whilst I went into  there lifting weights...Simon was putting some miles in running on the treadmill. ..and  I mean running not a jog...If I remember I think he was signed up for the great North run

Was that just in case rew set about him ???