Sack the mods

I will explain why i posted, what i posted. only because its new years eve mind. 

My option were.

Remove the adverts and send him a Message explaining why i had removed them, This would have been met with where have the so and so`s gone type posts. I did not believe this to be the best option.

Remove the posts and give him a warning, Officially what i should have done. Again that would have met with more shit. again not the best option in my opinion.

Mark it as spam, in which case all his posts and account would have been deleted. Not even an option, 

Or do what i did with the tongue in cheek comment to advise him of what he had done, and then choosing to leave the pictures up as  i happen to think that those members on here who are into trapping might be interested in those sites as there is very little activity on here in that particular sub forum. 

Ironically even the forum he posted states no advertising ? 

Screenshot_20221229-155628.png.6332a739d14ec2c1f084a8c143e1efb2.png

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I come on here every day I never get involved in the arguments and personal insults it’s not worth it, main reason I don’t know any of yous in real life, as for mods there just other members too me, w

The way its going the mods Will be left yapping to themselves..  Sorry lads, this place is getting worse by the day.

f**k off  Cheers, D.  

Posted Images

• paulus locked this topic