Sack the mods

3 hours ago, NEWKID said:

As I said mods matter not to me mate, and opinions are just that, again I don't agree with some posters views or all of their content but f****d if I can be assed to argue everyday over it lol...

We can all see the site is a lot different from years gone by, I honestly used to cry with laughter at some of the shit on here, met loads of good lads off here...plus twats like socks lol...

Its just got a bit stale for me I suppose... 

fukcing rude … 

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I come on here every day I never get involved in the arguments and personal insults it’s not worth it, main reason I don’t know any of yous in real life, as for mods there just other members too me, w

The way its going the mods Will be left yapping to themselves..  Sorry lads, this place is getting worse by the day.

f**k off  Cheers, D.  

Posted Images

7 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Every post, reply or comment you have made on this thread confirms your unsuitability to be a moderator.

What living in a council house has to do with anything is beyond me.

You don't offend me, I've been in situations far more serious than internet discussions,

Its Ian's site, he made you a moderator, my opinion is immaterial, but I'd guess once it starts hitting his bottom line, he will have to make some decisions.

Cheers.

Your opinion, of which you are entitled to. As i have said before, volunteer and show me and everyone else how it should be done. 

31 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Seen them both give opinions on topics ; multiple times .... not allowed 

Yes give opinions, but never starting or trying to start an prolong arguments, walshie hasnt argued on here in years, i know it was alot with me lol

• Like 2

I come on here every day I never get involved in the arguments and personal insults it’s not worth it, main reason I don’t know any of yous in real life, as for mods there just other members too me, which they were before they were made mods.

People leaving as said people come and go I was looking for some old pics of mine on the Show us your Patterdales thread last night probably the longest running thread on this forum I could not believe some of the members who have gone, some left some passed away but life moves on.

I was surprised at Keith the other night saying he was leaving because he has no interest in aliens or homosexuals that is the comedy value of this forum I thought he would have stayed as he was on this forum and got a lot of support during a very difficult time in his life and as he’s an older chap I would have thought a bit of banter with like minded people would be a good thing but hey ho most people return, and as for hunting posts sensible people are careful what they put up these days.

What I don’t understand is why people get so upset on here, just for the record I’ve been a member since 2008 and never had a row with any one observed a few though ?

Ps just too add Socks really upset me once when he slagged off my Yorkshire pudding on the whats cooking thread a year or so ago it still hurts ???

• Like 3
  • Haha 8
  • paulus locked this topic