Energy Prices

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sandy seems to think if you are anti Labour, anti EU and think having Corbyn, Mc Donnell and Abbot running the country is absolutely insane, you are automatically a Tory ! Well, no, I voted Labou

Why would the government and big energy companies want to invest money into ways people can live off-grid and independent from them??  It's a business and the world is a business. It has nothing

Other than knocking lights off,stuff off standby,we have carried on regardless since all these energy price hikes started....Gas, Electric and the mortgage,is just shy of £1200 per month,add fuel to g

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Its a sign of the end times,according to revelation charts,doesnt matter how it dries up at all.

The sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river Euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the East. 13 Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 They are demonic spirits that perform signs, and they go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them for the battle on the great day of God Almighty.

I don't believe in god, mate.......for reasons I won't go into. 

You have your faith, I respect that ?

Cheers.

I hear on the radio a lot of energy,fuel and supermarkets boasting of there profits an in the next breath there saying there’s gunna be increases coming for one reason or another it’s all just another way of shafting us the working class. I’ve made a few cut backs I switched the boiler off as I don’t need it no more it’s cheaper to boil a kettle if I need hot water to do the washing up but I’ve always got a kettle on the log burner going. I also just put £30 in the family car every couple of weeks my misses walks to work now unless it’s raining we try an use the car less. shopping wise we set a exact budget an stick to it. We’re not a hard up family far from it we’re very comfortable we just don’t want to play there games they put the prices up we use less in turn save the money aside for something else 

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Better get my share while I can then .

The likes of you and me mate no matter how greedy we are are not the people who will make a difference, we are just picking up scraps.