• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He,ll be fine, he was heading for Canada last time he posted I think but if it gets to bad he can always go back through the wardrobe to warmer climes, ?  

Orange County dude,Newport beach,chilling in the hood ? last week eating taco’s in Tijuana,next week going to Humboldts “Murder mountain”.

"In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

Anyone herd anything from him ,his he still in states ? As they some crazy weather over there ,just hope he's ok , no doubt he be chilling with a reefer .

Mooch 

He,ll be fine, he was heading for Canada last time he posted I think but if it gets to bad he can always go back through the wardrobe to warmer climes, ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 12
2 hours ago, chartpolski said:

They are used to inclement weather in Canada, and the Canadians I know laugh at us when we close schools, close roads, and generally get into a panic when we get a light dusting of snow ! ??❄️

Cheers.

I'm off to Canada in may , really looking forward to spending 3 weeks , my 2 mates moved out there 15 year ago and been asking me to go over for years so I've got me flights and who knows I might just stay 

• Like 6
3 hours ago, chartpolski said:

They are used to inclement weather in Canada, and the Canadians I know laugh at us when we close schools, close roads, and generally get into a panic when we get a light dusting of snow ! ??❄️

Cheers.

Yes, but a friend of my wife came home for Christmas a few years ago, after spending many years in Canada. It was a cold winter here, that year, but not a patch on what they get in Canada. Thing is, she said that it was a different kind of cold here. Just got into her bones, and she couldn't keep the cold out. That's how she explained it.

Edited by EDDIE B
  • Like 1
51 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

I'm off to Canada in may , really looking forward to spending 3 weeks , my 2 mates moved out there 15 year ago and been asking me to go over for years so I've got me flights and who knows I might just stay 

Chicken!! You should have booked for December, or January?

• Haha 2
On 26/12/2022 at 15:21, EDDIE B said:

Yes, but a friend of my wife came home for Christmas a few years ago, after spending many years in Canada. It was a cold winter here, that year, but not a patch on what they get in Canada. Thing is, she said that it was a different kind of cold here. Just got into her bones, and she couldn't keep the cold out. That's how she explained it.

That's what the eastern block lot at work say ,in Lithuania it drops  below _ 20 but it feels colder here in England when it's 0 ,it's because it rains a lot in UK so it makes it feel colder  ,same when it's hot here it's a different heat compared to Spain etc due to humidity,

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Moocher71 said:

That's what the eastern block lot at work say ,in Lithuania it drops  below _ 20 but it feels colder here in England when it's 0 ,it's because it rains a lot in UK so it makes it feel colder  ,same when it's hot here it's a different heat compared to Spain etc due to humidity,

Yea spot on. I'm amazed when watching YouTube video's of lads making campfires in the snow in Canada/Alaska. Feckin green branches lights up like a match. So much damper here. You'd have a better chance of getting the snow to feckin burn.

• Haha 1
On 26/12/2022 at 10:36, Moocher71 said:

Anyone herd anything from him ,his he still in states ? As they some crazy weather over there ,just hope he's ok , no doubt he be chilling with a reefer .

Mooch 

He'll be ok mate - he seems to move around a bit then, get back in touch once he's settled :good:

• Like 1