kings first christmas message

1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Go on then, sandy.  You being the king of the Internet.

Type in 'is earth still technically in an ice age?'

We are currently in the Holocene I believe, but what has that got to do with anthropogenic climate change?

This might help you get the gist between climate change in the two contexts.

WWW.CARBONBRIEF.ORG

In this explainer, Carbon Brief explores how the last ice age provides strong evidence of the role CO2 plays as a “control knob” for the Earth’s climate. It also acts as a...

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought he did really well and the future of the monarchy in this country is assured with the bright sparks we have moving forward .  think between Charles , William and his brood , we are look

The royal family remind me of country sports organisations. They are betraying their most loyal supporters in a misguided attempt to protect their own existence for a while longer. Their supporter bas

Can't stand the arrogant old fart, he knows nowt about hardship, I'd like to meet the bloke face to face , by the way I didn't watch him, spoil my Christmas day

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, sandymere said:

We are currently in the Holocene I believe, but what has that got to do with anthropogenic climate change?

WWW.CARBONBRIEF.ORG

In this explainer, Carbon Brief explores how the last ice age provides strong evidence of the role CO2 plays as a “control knob” for the Earth’s climate. It also acts as a...

all guessing aren’t they sandy ? 

16 minutes ago, sandymere said:

WWW.CARBONBRIEF.ORG

Don't try to patronise  me sandy.

You might be more computer/tech savvy than me, but you'll be on to a loser.

Again, and I couldn't give a monkey's chuff, as to your paste and copy 'facts', we ARE still technically in an ice age.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

*“I’m sceptical about man-made climate change. There’s absolutely no proof that carbon dioxide will kill us all. It’s not a poison, it’s the most important gas in the world. Carbon dioxide is an airborne fertiliser. How can farmers grow increasing amounts of food without a rise in CO2?” Dr. David Bellamy. *
So called Factcheckers have tried to discredit the above, by saying it's based on old science.  Going on to  quote their new science,  which is totally from a biased view point and solely from pro alarmists! Afterall they have their opinions, we have ours and he most certainly had his. 

FB_IMG_1672437004101.jpg.aaf71a464d5a9f858f2d314626f03860.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, king said:

*“I’m sceptical about man-made climate change. There’s absolutely no proof that carbon dioxide will kill us all. It’s not a poison, it’s the most important gas in the world. Carbon dioxide is an airborne fertiliser. How can farmers grow increasing amounts of food without a rise in CO2?” Dr. David Bellamy. *
So called Factcheckers have tried to discredit the above, by saying it's based on old science.  Going on to  quote their new science,  which is totally from a biased view point and solely from pro alarmists! Afterall they have their opinions, we have ours and he most certainly had his. 

FB_IMG_1672437004101.jpg.aaf71a464d5a9f858f2d314626f03860.jpg

The honestly think were that f***ing dumb king lol anything to tax an control 

• Like 1

I am, and always have been, a great supporter of endangered species, and as such love to see efforts made to give threatened populations a place to be. OK I do understand that this is often a pointless task, in truth some species are destined to become history just because the world has evolved beyond their ability to survive in the longer term, examples being the Dodo or Neanderthals. So, it’s always a pleasure to come onto THL general talk and find a little habitat where such end stage types hang on, ones like like climate denialist, anti vacs, big cat/alien believers etc need a place to be, somewhere where they can club together and find a little solace from the reality and cognitive dissonance of the real world.? ?

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, sandymere said:

I am, and always have been, a great supporter of endangered species, and as such love to see efforts made to give threatened populations a place to be. OK I do understand that this is often a pointless task, in truth some species are destined to become history just because the world has evolved beyond their ability to survive in the longer term, examples being the Dodo or Neanderthals. So, it’s always a pleasure to come onto THL general talk and find a little habitat where such end stage types hang on, ones like like climate denialist, anti vacs, big cat/alien believers etc need a place to be, somewhere where they can club together and find a little solace from the reality and cognitive dissonance of the real world.? ?

You forgot to add big bang theory ?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, sandymere said:

After all the evidence building against the so called vaccine you are still calling people anti vax. For a man that claims the moral high ground and believes he is intelligent you really are woefully naive on this issue. Then again maybe you only read what you want to read. 

58 minutes ago, socks said:

After all the evidence building against the so called vaccine you are still calling people anti vax. For a man that claims the moral high ground and believes he is intelligent you really are woefully naive on this issue. Then again maybe you only read what you want to read. 

There's lot of anti-vaxxers out there,  after all people will believe anything ?.

As to what I believe,  well the science ?