Merry Christmas !

Happy Christmas to yourselves try enjoy the next two weeks as much as I will sure some have seen this pic tonight in the lurcher group but this is probably the easiest this poor mut is going to find these next couple weeks and he’s not found the last few hours easy with the presumption he’s a reindeer and needs tinsil as a lead and being told diet consists of carrots short bread and milk 

29E55F95-56B8-4102-871D-A232686AB242.jpeg

Edited by saluki bouy
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A merry Xmas and happy new year to all the people on here that I've met or haven't, and happy and safe hunting ! ??????? Cheers, Charts ?  

I've been out this morning, I'll be out with the local hunt on Boxing Day, and I've got a mornings coursing planned for Wednesday..........so, yes, hunting ? Cheers.

Posted Images

Merry Christmas from a Polish village ??

Went to midnight mass last night with my friend and his family…. Couldn’t believe how packed the church was with all ages. Eating and drinking, drinking and eating. Pretty much everything homemade/cured/smoked etc right down to the Christmas tree taken from my mate’s dad’s garden ?

Breakfast with wine and vodka ?

9D3EA3BE-C7B6-452C-92E1-6D67ADABBFDC.jpeg.c122b85e57c0104bedf3fa2c1d4a396f.jpeg

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 8