Merry Christmas !

1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

I've been out this morning, I'll be out with the local hunt on Boxing Day, and I've got a mornings coursing planned for Wednesday..........so, yes, hunting ?

Cheers.

yep similar. ..was out 2 days ago..with this two whippety collie things ...ran 3 on the slop lol...put 1 in the game bag...

hopefully go to the meet on boxing day...then up north for some ferreting the day after....although my first grand kid is due that day...busy busy busy..

have a happy Christmas  everyone 

• Like 6

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A merry Xmas and happy new year to all the people on here that I've met or haven't, and happy and safe hunting ! ??????? Cheers, Charts ?  

I've been out this morning, I'll be out with the local hunt on Boxing Day, and I've got a mornings coursing planned for Wednesday..........so, yes, hunting ? Cheers.

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, bird said:

Well in Richie  have good'n mate , your doing well mate, still out with the dog, your fitter and healthy than me, me and old Buck prob come to the end at the right time really. funny really was thinking this this morning, he just plods along steady, me back fooked but i still walk him twice a day, even with these fookin stomach cramps that ive got, was hell monday in pain 10 hours with it it linked to IBS but they dont really know , got hospital belling me next week to talk about it, your deff charts in better place than me. hope you and mrs are ok   .  Ray

Do you take painkillers? They can be bad for your stomach. It's a vicious  circle, take painkillers for arthritis get sore guts. Stop the painkillers  get f****n painful arthritis.

Old age doesn't come alone.

13 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Do you take painkillers? They can be bad for your stomach. It's a vicious  circle, take painkillers for arthritis get sore guts. Stop the painkillers  get f****n painful arthritis.

could be loads of things ....coffee tea sugar gluten lactose ....they are just the obvious type things.....ever thought about a keto, paleo..carnovore type diets ray....they can help with lots of health issues and ibs ray 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

Get on the dandelion cream mate rub it in my joints every night and can function without the tablets still get loads of aches and pains but the old body’s had a hard life so no complaints really, first pot of the winter almost gone ?

560ACF8E-2747-495F-BCB7-6B6CD3C77681.jpeg

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Get on the dandelion cream mate rub it in my joints every night and can function without the tablets still get loads of aches and pains but the old body’s had a hard life so no complaints really, first pot of the winter almost gone ?

560ACF8E-2747-495F-BCB7-6B6CD3C77681.jpeg

Do you make it or buy it?

14 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Do you make it or buy it?

Make it mate, I don’t bother plucking the petals just keep a pot full of veg oil and chuck the whole flower head in have had a load in soak since the last flowers in September will just make it as I need it could be soaking for 6months or more ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well l had my Daughter and the Grandchildren ,well the three Grand teenagers , over last night .It's  a bit of an annual pre Christmas thingy .20221223_183320.jpg.3ccd49a2ae15eb26cb52a9e537ac4302.jpg20221223_182904.jpg.093e8027c4d00ed14ff456698313bb93.jpg First time l ever provided more food than they could eat. They brought their dog which was fine until she decided playing card games would be more exciting for everyone if she jumped on the table .?20221223_202800.jpg.3f2cfb0c6e26d81d486305e81acb2e6f.jpg

It seems that eldest Grandchild thought it fitting to repay my hospitality by making me subject to an amusing feature on her phone.525090935_Screenshot_20221224-205143_VideoTrimmer.jpg.0f2d4e745069a8945553b03ba6e0ecc6.jpg

All great fun! 

I wish you all a good Chrismas and New Year.??⛄??20221223_204110.jpg.7c7bee854087e7525c5c9f1211123d2a.jpg

Edited by comanche
  • Like 7