Apple cider vinegar

9 hours ago, Meece said:

And people want to drink this stuff.???

Still  offal  and greens.  I say  OFFAL AND GREENS.  There's some strange folk on here.

I've  woken up early on Christmas day in the morning and the wife's not in bed.???  Yesterday the daughter asked me if I  wanted to get out with her dog FIRST THING  !!!???  I asked her what time and she replied about 6 !  I said " Have you been drinking?   It'll be dark! ,  The dog won't want dragging round fields in the middle of the night."  I bet the wife's gone with her.  Total barm pots.  The pair of them. Next thing they'll de drinking act and eating offal.

Women are strange creatures.

Barm pots!

That's a proper Lancashire saying!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

few months back I picked up the wrong protein tub off top of cupboards...knocked my boy and me a shake up each...both downed it, and was like WTF!!! It was the Damascus earth powder we use for the dog

Iww dabs it on his wincer he said it’s great for bum grapes ? 

?All the best dad, it can be dangerous anyway, ever heard of vinegar stroke?

Posted Images

On 23/12/2022 at 11:18, Daniel cain said:

few months back I picked up the wrong protein tub off top of cupboards...knocked my boy and me a shake up each...both downed it, and was like WTF!!! It was the Damascus earth powder we use for the dogs ..both stopped dragging our arses around on the floor and no itchy ring piece??

I thought Damacus earth powder.?  What the he'll is that.?  I typed it into Google and the Oracle came back with...... Diatomaceous Earth Powder.  Are you sure  you got it right.?  apparently  it is used to combat red might on chickens.  

• Like 1
Just now, Meece said:

I thought Damacus earth powder.?  What the he'll is that.?  I typed it into Google and the Oracle came back with...... Diatomaceous Earth Powder.  Are you sure  you got it right.?  apparently  it is used to combat red might on chickens.  

You can use it for alsorts ?

21 hours ago, paul sr said:

It is very important to rinse out your mouth after taking apple sider vineger , or it will destroy your teeth .

Yeah but dont brush after while the enamael is softened by the acid. Best to brush before and as you say just swill after.

• Like 1
On 24/12/2022 at 09:26, Franks dad said:

I’m more than a tad strange mate ?…. But liver , kidney , heart?  ….

?

On 24/12/2022 at 19:34, Franks dad said:

It’s not just taste …its texture ….. about the most adventurous I go is black pudding with a breakfast . I don’t particularly like food tbh , I don’t eat for enjoyment ,just to stop me passing out

? ?

Kin el, mate, you need to broaden your horizons, for your physical AND mental health!!  ? ?

• Like 2