Not to bad

Mabye I should post this in general you guys are no fun ??

Seriously though this lil .22 is gonna basically be my girlfriends for Christmas and pink is her thing so ?

And I mean you ever seen how pissed people get when you out shoot thim with a pink gun ? Shits halarious ??

• Haha 2
8 hours ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Mabye I should post this in general you guys are no fun ??

Seriously though this lil .22 is gonna basically be my girlfriends for Christmas and pink is her thing so ?

And I mean you ever seen how pissed people get when you out shoot thim with a pink gun ? Shits halarious ??

That's not right.  A pink gun.!!!  Well, its not even pink.  It looks like some cheap Chinese plastic toy.  How the he'll are you going to get all  that shite off of that when it starts to fall off.  It's hideous. Still no one will thieve the b*****d tool.  It wouldn't piss me off if I was beaten by a pink gun.  No woman that I know would ever shoot a pink gun.  They would want to beat me fair and square into the ground with wood and blued steel.  Some of those women get super competitive.  PINK !!!!  It's so disrespectful to the gun. 

4 hours ago, Sausagedog said:

It's your girlfriends....I thought for a moment you had this new disorder, gender issues or somert.

I mean now I can say my gun identifies as a single shot pellet gun ?

But seriously I do like the paint job lol. I got some nice wood and blue steel got some nice beaters , some stainless and just black but I also love some wackyness ? life's to short to try and be normal.

• Like 1