Fx bobcat help

I had this bobcat about 6 years,  its mk1 .177 and at the weekend I got 3 pellets stuck up the barrel. ,never happened before.

When you cock it, the magazine cycles the next pellet but there's no air to fire it. 

Once I got the mag and pellets out , i cocked it and sometimes it does it and sometimes it doesn't. 

Anyone come across this or have and advice how to fix it.

Thanks

Mart

• 2 weeks later...

1 minute ago, Mmamonster said:

Going strip it down tomorrow check it.

Just give everything a clean up too feel the hammer with your finger sliding it in and out the action make sure nothings binding and check hammer spring ain't getting bound. Another to check is valve spring 

• Like 1
  • 11 months later...
On 19/12/2022 at 18:31, Mmamonster said:

I had this bobcat about 6 years,  its mk1 .177 and at the weekend I got 3 pellets stuck up the barrel. ,never happened before.

When you cock it, the magazine cycles the next pellet but there's no air to fire it. 

Once I got the mag and pellets out , i cocked it and sometimes it does it and sometimes it doesn't. 

Anyone come across this or have and advice how to fix it.

Thanks

Mart

bobcats in mississippi

I've been thinking about buying an FX Bobcat MKII in .30 cal and could use some input from owners out there. Are there any obvious things to watch for with the Bobcat? I have quite a few PCP air rifles now and they all have their quirks. I was hoping to get some information before jumping off the deep end. Thanks in advance for your help.

• Like 1
On 15/12/2023 at 13:46, amadolabonte said:

I've been thinking about buying an FX Bobcat MKII in .30 cal and could use some input from owners out there. Are there any obvious things to watch for with the Bobcat? I have quite a few PCP air rifles now and they all have their quirks. I was hoping to get some information before jumping off the deep end. Thanks in advance for your help.

I have a few fx guns and even tho the bobcat is heavy its was my go to gun for years, I am not sure how the .30 would be as I have never shot one. Would it need a slug liner ?

Atb

Mart