Action pictures please feel free to add yours

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Making cratering charges , improvised Banglores and the ensuing explosion from a out 1200lbs of charges on a Humvee from a bout a mile away. If you look close you can see the initial shock wave coming

Fun times 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Franks dad said:

Crap photos but I was alone ,in a 12 ft Ali boat on a flooded river 

DD26AC4F-63BE-4A62-B3E8-5009E2ABC255.jpeg

5E3F7640-B58E-46DE-81F3-BB466562993A.jpeg

Wrong turn at the lock, a bloke near me bought a boat in the summer had one lesson and went off up the Severn in his new boat on his return he drove straight past the entrance to Gloucester docks and carried on downstream until he came to rest over the weir like that looking at the tidal Severn luckily the tide was on the way in and the fire brigade dragged him and his two young sons off at midnight lucky fool  ? 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Wrong turn at the lock, a bloke near me bought a boat in the summer had one lesson and went off up the Severn in his new boat on his return he drove straight past the entrance to Gloucester docks and carried on downstream until he came to rest over the weir like that looking at the tidal Severn luckily the tide was on the way in and the fire brigade dragged him and his two young sons off at midnight lucky fool  ? 

That one broke free from its mooring and ended up there ,I had photos of it being craned back off , can’t find them though 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...