The Living Legend

47 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

Ozwhip Russells, no man is more fair dinkum, dedicated and knows more about terriers than me. Parents proven on crocs and scrub bulls. No saluki in them so perfect recall. They are living legends just like me ?️‍♂️. $85000 deposit per pup.

Have you heard of Rimrock Whippets, mate ? I think it was Dooley who owned them.

I had a run out once with him but he had his terriers with him. Drommana had a pair of decent whippets with him that took foxes.

Cheers.

• Like 1

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

dave charges £500 for a pup, just got one from him a few months ago, had 3 from him over the years,still got the old 7th generation dog coming up to 11yrs now, ran him on allsorts of terrain, never ev

I like Deerhounds and deer/greys; Cheers.  

Non-ped whippet/Greyhound x Deerhound; Cheers.

Posted Images

Just now, mC HULL said:

?what time a year black and a whippet can stop   5 weak hares on grass land in september mate ? ?

I think round Nov mc this bitch could stop most gear  and did she ran single handed sometimes a mutt just has it and she was one that did bit like your big dog mc they just have it in there locker to stop gear naturally 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I think round Nov mc this bitch could stop most gear  and did she ran single handed sometimes a mutt just has it and she was one that did bit like your big dog mc they just have it in there locker to stop gear naturally 

i’ve seen a few capable mate good mouths on them descent wind easy to get on with i can see the appeal ?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

I bet that dog of yours could add plenty to a bitch like sally like she could add coat ect you ever thought of a out cross mc maybe to a deerhound x or a bull x 

FFS Blacky ! He's just got over one clutcher, don't give him another one !

Outcross to a bull or deer x ? Wash your mouth out ! ??

Cheers.

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

FFS Blacky ! He's just got over one clutcher, don't give him another one !

Outcross to a bull or deer x ? Wash your mouth out ! ??

Cheers.

Mc knows his path to the holy grail his via the bull x route he's just got to admit it ?

16 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I bet that dog of yours could add plenty to a bitch like sally like she could add coat ect you ever thought of a out cross mc maybe to a deerhound x or a bull x 

i have what i need mate me little bitch can be less hassle she is only light so struggles with the bambi which can be a nightmare daytime if you don’t want to run them you have to always be aware  of surrounding when out with him ? and then he’s still a f****r 

if i couldn’t have what i do i’d always go deerhound cross before bull x mate there not as limited ?teeth are not what i’m after 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

Have you heard of Rimrock Whippets, mate ?

I'm not familiar with the different names, were they in Victoria? I have a mate who is right into the different lines of whippets, he also has really good Russells and Patterdales. He lives in the Central Tablelands NSW.

7 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

I'm not familiar with the different names, were they in Victoria? I have a mate who is right into the different lines of whippets, he also has really good Russells and Patterdales. He lives in the Central Tablelands NSW.

Yes, it was Victoria, but Dooley, I think, is in NSW.

No matter, just I saw a few very decent whippets down there ?

Cheers.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Blackmag said:

O

Edited by Black neck
Glenfield house takeaway
36 minutes ago, Gaz_Lurcherlad said:

People take piss out off deerhound crosses but as an all round dog I can’t knock mine not amazing at everything but will have a go at anything take mine everywhere digging ferreting you name it I’d have another any day 

Thats the thing we all different and keep the type we like and works for us