The Living Legend

2 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

I could cope with those mate they look full of mischief and would hammer the squirrels.

They our good wee Bushers hunting rabbits all Day mate ? they our only pets like But I take them out most day's with the lurchers hunting mad they our 

• Like 1

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

dave charges £500 for a pup, just got one from him a few months ago, had 3 from him over the years,still got the old 7th generation dog coming up to 11yrs now, ran him on allsorts of terrain, never ev

I like Deerhounds and deer/greys; Cheers.  

Non-ped whippet/Greyhound x Deerhound; Cheers.

Posted Images

On 18/12/2022 at 10:09, grompz said:

dave charges £500 for a pup, just got one from him a few months ago, had 3 from him over the years,still got the old 7th generation dog coming up to 11yrs now, ran him on allsorts of terrain, never ever knocked and game as they come,the 11th generation pup is maturing nicelly at 10 mths, holding him back till hes fully built, keen as mustard,get on well with these dogs and do all i need these days, easy to live with and loyal as hell, dave a real genuine bloke who went out  of his way to help me  get the dogs from him, a nice man, just my opinion,speak of folk as i find them.

Wouldn't mind putting a platts dog over my bedy grey 

• Like 3
On 18/12/2022 at 23:48, OldPhil said:

Yeah,..Ive found that with many types of genuine Ist Cross Hybrids,..as the litters progress, the end product often decreases in size

I've seen that in Mastiff/Dane pig dogs over here, the first cross 60 to 70kg or more and down the line they end up around the 35kg mark. I thought it was from selective breeding but maybe it's natural for dogs to get back to a healthy size for a canine?