Gotta love some duality

In alot of different groups dealing with outdoor stuff. Seem to end up getting caught int he middle of things.  Trappers hating on thermal guys Thermal guys hating on trappers. Hobby fisherman hating commercial fisherman commercial fisherman complaining about hobby guys  stand hunters saying long range hunters aren't hunters long range guys saying the stand guys arnt hunting , ECT.

The two sides of carp are probably the worst. Either people think their Gods gift to fishermen and need to be reverend and protected at all costs......then you got the guys who  think their the lowest form of trash fish and will brag about chunking them on the bank to to die or shooting a boat load of them then just tossing them in a ditch... 

Scrolling through FB earlier and found a prime example one post it's bait very next trophy ? o gotta love duality

Screenshot_20221215-002101-464.png.aaf58dd3486c6233615989578bc2a32e.pngScreenshot_20221215-002128-049.png.dbc3155a913e6ebb6f8241d26394e61d.png

15 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Yes carp fishermen are nuts, spend thousands on gear for a weekend in a tent trying for 1 fish, on a commercial fishery, not for me, but the couple of carp fisheries over here are very clicky and bitchy.

I mean I can honestly understand it over there, to a degree. Especially since so much of it has turned commercial and you (apparently from what I've been told) can't get these big trophy fish just anywhere.

But here state side..... I'd don't get the attitude some of thes guys get honestly. Lose their damn minds if you mention killing a carp but the things are literally beyond thriving in so many places it not funny.  Seriously they have these bow fishing tournaments multiple times a year killing thousands and they barely dent the population.  

Then again the largemouth guys are worst I think like if you dont have  , $400 rods and reels $30,000 bass boats $20-$70 crank baits lotta guys won't then talk to you . 

Commercial carp ponds are just money making gimmicks, take most to a wild pond and they wouldn’t catch. Salmon and sea trout fishermen where I live now don’t like us coarse fishing lads and been told a few times not to release pike and perch back in that I have caught in front of the snobs 

12 minutes ago, BEARINATOR said:

Commercial carp ponds are just money making gimmicks, take most to a wild pond and they wouldn’t catch. Salmon and sea trout fishermen where I live now don’t like us coarse fishing lads and been told a few times not to release pike and perch back in that I have caught in front of the snobs 

Its the same with Zander and the match anglers mate, Totally clueless hypocritical bunch of c**ts who want to see them all dead but then sit drop shotting a worm on the far bank to win the match with one. 

8 hours ago, Wolfdog91 said:

I mean I can honestly understand it over there, to a degree. Especially since so much of it has turned commercial and you (apparently from what I've been told) can't get these big trophy fish just anywhere.

But here state side..... I'd don't get the attitude some of thes guys get honestly. Lose their damn minds if you mention killing a carp but the things are literally beyond thriving in so many places it not funny.  Seriously they have these bow fishing tournaments multiple times a year killing thousands and they barely dent the population.  

Then again the largemouth guys are worst I think like if you dont have  , $400 rods and reels $30,000 bass boats $20-$70 crank baits lotta guys won't then talk to you . 

Wolfdog don't let them bass boys blow smoke up your ass.A hillbilly with a cheap kayak can wreak havoc on big carp and bass.

Screenshot_20221215-094028_Photos.jpg.78aa0e192b1cb82366484863800ab274.jpg

Screenshot_20221215-094528_Photos.jpg.deece5060ae24a9f799f8d0a24a73195.jpg

• Like 3
8 hours ago, Wolfdog91 said:

Seen that with the bass fishing in the usa, always loved watching it on tv, i went in florida lake elbert i think it was called we had a cracking session using silvers as live bait, we landed around 17 fish and the biggest was around 8-9lb the other boats didnt touch a fish, the we old man said it was the luck or the irish lol, one fish i want to catch is the muskie

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

one fish i want to catch is the muskie

Muskellunge,from the Ojibwe for “Big fish”

I watched some bass guys zipping around casting lures into bays and inlets from a 60k USD boat,I caught a bass in 20 minutes on a worm from the shore.

Same with stalking .Boils my piss to see all these sponsored stalking types on the tube and Instagram doing their best to get others to buy into a product because they use it .Some bite and spend a fortune just to try fit in .

Thermal companies trying to get you to part with big money to keep up with tech that’s already out of date as soon as you buy it .I know lads chucking 10 grand at the game per year for what ,to try keep up with what they perceive is the must have because a high profile tosser wears ,uses it .
Ive the same camo gear I had 20 years ago and rifles under a grand each with money spent on scopes but these setups can reach 7 grand if you listen to the “influencers “.

I’ve fallen out with an old mate over it tbh when I did an “out the box “vid of my 30-06 ,scoped with a cheap fixed ret zeiss .Shot a fallow and tagged him in it ????
He sent me a pm asking me to remove him from the post ?Nope .He was  devastated to be linked to a cheap set up ????

• Haha 1