Willful Blindness.....just the beginning?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sandy no one takes you seriously because you never reply to others,i could post a million memes about labour but its pointless,you dont seem to catch on that both pafties are scumbags an playing us li

It's not a new thing both parents working ffs. My old man and mother both worked to make ends meet but then the old man was a drinker and did the horses so we never had much. The Wife and I both worke

You sound like a SNP nut now, everything is the tories fault,  don't get it twisted I have no love for the tories either,  it's not the parties that  are  wrong it's the system that is fault it's the

Posted Images

Either he’s walking here or his sat nav is sending him the scenic route but no show yet lads lol.Your hero has yet to fulfil his promise .

Couldnt make the shite  up tbh ,all you lads so in  love with a jacker .Mint ?????

Just now, foxdropper said:

Either he’s walking here or his sat nav is sending him the scenic route but no show yet lads lol.Your hero has yet to fulfil his promise .

Couldnt make the shite  up tbh ,all you lads so in  love with a jacker .Mint ?????

There’s only one jacket here and everyone can see it, I wouldn’t get to excited as your not worth a great deal of effort but when someone decides to pop your surname in my p,m ,s I will be only to happy to pop in when I,m passing ?

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, dogmandont said:

He hasn't been back in the corner shop from Abdul bate him in a staring competition 15 year's ago. 

Bate  him ????It’s beat mate .Kings English .Instead of getting worked and writing so fast your fingers can’t keep up ,slow down and think a bit .I’m sure your an educated man but ……

1 minute ago, Greyman said:

There’s only one jacket here and everyone can see it, I wouldn’t get to excited as your not worth a great deal of effort but when someone decides to pop your surname in my p,m ,s I will be only to happy to pop in when I,m passing ?

Jacket lol.Another whos fingers can’t keep pace with the brain .

Your full of shit yet again Paul .Just be honest and tell your disciples the truth .Can’t wait for you to rock up tbh .lol.

20 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Jacket lol.Another whos fingers can’t keep pace with the brain .

Your full of shit yet again Paul .Just be honest and tell your disciples the truth .Can’t wait for you to rock up tbh .lol.

If your that keen to see me all you have to do is turn up in may for a wander and bury the hatchet but instead you will choose to turn this into a slanging match and ruin another thread so I,ll leave you to it and hopefully see you soon ?

1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

Bate  him ????It’s beat mate .Kings English .Instead of getting worked and writing so fast your fingers can’t keep up ,slow down and think a bit .I’m sure your an educated man but ……

I'm welsh you cheeky cnut ??

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

You honestly think you wind folks up don't you...  

At least try and be funny for Fcuk sake ??

1 hour ago, dogmandont said:

You honestly think you wind folks up don't you...  

At least try and be funny for Fcuk sake ??

You seem to bite like a f***ing greedy minnow time  after time .

Im the one laughing lol.

• Haha 1
Just now, foxdropper said:

You seem to bite like a f***ing greedy minnow time  after time .

Im the one laughing lol.

Making a tit outta you isn't me biting you dim twat. Lol. Now behave or I'll get Abdul to give you a dirty look. 

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, Greyman said:

If your that keen to see me all you have to do is turn up in may for a wander and bury the hatchet but instead you will choose to turn this into a slanging match and ruin another thread so I,ll leave you to it and hopefully see you soon ?

Not happening Paul .Ive no incline whatsoever to spend a minute in your company .I wonder what your other half would make of you making threats on an Internet forum to a lad you’ve never met .

I wonder what your lads would think ?.Dads meeting a lad off the internet  because he dared to criticise him .Get a f****n grip ,grow the f**k up and set an example they can be proud of ffs .

You've gone awful quiet on the cat thread and why’s that Paul .I’d of thought by now you’ve of had your shit in order and laid the cards bare to put it to bed once and for all but no ,your fixation on me is cringe of the highest order ,your hangers on desperate for you to make a move ,to lead cos none of them are leaders but apparently they have championed someone who cannot ,will not accept any challenge to your agenda .

Your only need now is to deflect at all costs that you have nothing ,will have nothing to show these good people what you pertained to for 477 pages .

Im not hard to find Paul but your making it hard so not to lose face .Either fess up your just playing to the gallery or come find me but remember it’s  you that wanted it .

9 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Making a tit outta you isn't me biting you dim twat. Lol. Now behave or I'll get Abdul to give you a dirty look. 

Size 22 ,bread flake and ffs another minnow to be thrown back in the puddle .Funny you ain’t bud .

French rioting about pensions going from 62 to 64, they get double of us...

Whilst in the UK.

Pension a pittance,  retirement age over 70 in the next couple of years.

NHS dying. 

Education  failing our children. 

Etcetc 

But all the government has to do is mention small boats or immigration and its all forgotten as the idiots start to froth at the mouth. 

Led by the nose into the ghetto you voted for...

• Like 1