Willful Blindness.....just the beginning?

She clearly states that gmo vaccines need to be regulated an says pfizer isnt genetically modified,but it is,the senator changes to gene therapy then instead of sticking with the genteically modified,he might of missed it but i didnt

• Haha 1

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sandy no one takes you seriously because you never reply to others,i could post a million memes about labour but its pointless,you dont seem to catch on that both pafties are scumbags an playing us li

It's not a new thing both parents working ffs. My old man and mother both worked to make ends meet but then the old man was a drinker and did the horses so we never had much. The Wife and I both worke

You sound like a SNP nut now, everything is the tories fault,  don't get it twisted I have no love for the tories either,  it's not the parties that  are  wrong it's the system that is fault it's the

Posted Images

Copied from alliance for science

We’re going right to the heart of the matter. So no, COVID-19 vaccines aren’t delivery vehicles for government microchips. They aren’t tainted by material from aborted fetuses. And they won’t turn us into GMOs — though some of them do use genetic engineering, and all of them use genetics more broadly.

• Haha 1

Theres no argument that the vaccines are made by genetic modification,the argument is ongoing does the vaccine modify our dna once iinjected in bate.

There studying long covid now an some studies are showing that could be the case.

Edited by Francie,

This wrong then mate...

GM/GE Definition

Genetic modification (GM) is the introduction of new traits to an organism by making changes directly to its genetic makeup, e.g. DNA, through intervention at the molecular level. It’s also called genetic engineering or GE. With genetic engineering, scientists can change the traits of plants and animals by inserting DNA pieces, whole genes, or long stretches of DNA segments from many different organisms. 

Iv just had enough of this bullshit,lets give up our soverinty to a bunch of unelected physcos from the who,remember they said this was a conspiracy a few months ago,il bet most of the simpletons will vote yes,we deserve everything we get,lets see what happens on april 17th

WWW.(!64.56:886

See posts, photos and more on Facebook.