Willful Blindness.....just the beginning?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sandy no one takes you seriously because you never reply to others,i could post a million memes about labour but its pointless,you dont seem to catch on that both pafties are scumbags an playing us li

It's not a new thing both parents working ffs. My old man and mother both worked to make ends meet but then the old man was a drinker and did the horses so we never had much. The Wife and I both worke

You sound like a SNP nut now, everything is the tories fault,  don't get it twisted I have no love for the tories either,  it's not the parties that  are  wrong it's the system that is fault it's the

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, sandymere said:

FB_IMG_1678459120758.jpg.68c42d7b3571c4070f0eb3bce251a428.jpg

Just wow mate all joking aside there are texts,tweets and WhatsApp’s popping up on a daily basis by the very people you believed and quoted admitting the web of lies they wove and you still don’t see anything amiss it really does say everything, good luck with your 15th booster ????

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
13 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Just wow mate all joking aside there are texts,tweets and WhatsApp’s popping up on a daily basis by the very people you believed and quoted admitting the web of lies they wove and you still don’t see anything amiss it really does say everything, good luck with your 15th booster ????

he needs help mate real bad ? 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, shaaark said:

It's like I've said before, Gooey, maybe on another thread?? lol, there are none so blind as those that WON'T see!!  ?

Is That from an episode of "Kung-Foo" Grasshopper Lol

18 minutes ago, paulus said:

Is That from an episode of "Kung-Foo" Grasshopper Lol

Don't remember that being said on that great series, paulus, but my old man saying it, was the first time I'd heard it.

Very wise, my old man.

Some say he even taught 'confucious' many things.

I don't really know.  BUT, some say my old man was legendary, practically a GOD!! ?

• Haha 1

It just keeps on getting worse ?

first man to take two jabs live on air changes his tune after healthy dad dies of heart attack after taking jab ?? some of the data coming out now is what I was afraid of at the start and tried to warn others about, I,m not anti vaccine, I,m anti government and anything they ask me to do I know full well is not about making my life better but how to take more from me and restrict my freedoms, big lesson for many, follow your instincts not the crowd ?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, Greyman said:

first man to take two jabs live on air changes his tune after healthy dad dies of heart attack after taking jab ?? some of the data coming out now is what I was afraid of at the start and tried to warn others about, I,m not anti vaccine, I,m anti government and anything they ask me to do I know full well is not about making my life better but how to take more from me and restrict my freedoms, big lesson for many, follow your instincts not the crowd ?

No no no mate sandy an voon said its great stuff lol

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Francie, said:

No no no mate sandy an voon said its great stuff lol

And sadly still think it is, but as has been shown on numerous occasions there is only around 20% of the population capable of self thought and the other 80% need to be told, the governments have worked this out for themselves which is why they are becoming more open and blatant with there intentions because people like the two mentioned above and 80% of the general population will still turn to the government when the shit hits, I think a phrase that soms this all up perfectly, is the one about how sheep look to the Shepard for protection from the big bad wolf but it’s invariably the Shepard that eats them ?

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Greyman said:

And sadly still think it is, but as has been shown on numerous occasions there is only around 20% of the population capable of self thought and the other 80% need to be told, the governments have worked this out for themselves which is why they are becoming more open and blatant with there intentions because people like the two mentioned above and 80% of the general population will still turn to the government when the shit hits, I think a phrase that soms this all up perfectly, is the one about how sheep look to the Shepard for protection from the big bad wolf but it’s invariably the Shepard that eats them ?

Too right grey,as ronnie said......

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Isnt it funny how @foxdropper said to me the other night,he does not need nothing or follow anyone to be happy(referring in jesus to me) yet he has had three clot shots an done what he was told by the goverment,prettty ironic mate lol were you at fd?

• Haha 1

I honestly believe that it was an over reaction by the government and other world organisations and most believing this virus was going to be like TB and Polio which we all know was eradicated by an immunisation programme in schools and such like as it's turning out to be nothing on the scale of these viruses .

• Like 3