Willful Blindness.....just the beginning?

2 hours ago, foxdropper said:

What do you suggest we do mate .Fight ,kick off ,not pay our taxes or just write on here night after night doing f**k all .
The powers that be love all this shite ,thrive on it ,live for  it ,make money off the back of your fear ,your fear feeds it mate .I say f**k them mate ,live my life as I see fit and bollocks to those who don’t care enough to stand up for what they preach .

I spent my teens and late twenties as a member of the EDL ,saw the fear in the eyes of our enemy that now threatens to overrun us .Saw the movement disbanded and was told I was a criminal for standing up for my country and birthright .They can go to hell in a handcart and I hope they burn .

Yep i see what you mean mate,im standing up to them by not complying plus other things,i went to many protests also,we might not save many but iv my children to think about,i will not lye down an roll over,an i do not fear a thing only God mate

• Like 1

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sandy no one takes you seriously because you never reply to others,i could post a million memes about labour but its pointless,you dont seem to catch on that both pafties are scumbags an playing us li

It's not a new thing both parents working ffs. My old man and mother both worked to make ends meet but then the old man was a drinker and did the horses so we never had much. The Wife and I both worke

You sound like a SNP nut now, everything is the tories fault,  don't get it twisted I have no love for the tories either,  it's not the parties that  are  wrong it's the system that is fault it's the

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Francie, said:

Yep i see what you mean mate,im standing up to them by not complying plus other things,i went to many protests also,we might not save many but iv my children to think about,i will not lye down an roll over,an i do not fear a thing only God mate

Are protests enough though mate .Seriously ask yourself if any change has ever been brought afoot with a demo because I can’t think of one ,ever .

It serves to smarten up those who wish to oppose you that’s all.

If indeed it’s proven that the covid jab has fertility issues then again it’s a good thing mate .The population gets older by the year ,medicine breakthroughs keep those alive who would perish .

Its about time the powers that be took steps to curb the growing drain on resources .

43 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

If indeed it’s proven that the covid jab has fertility issues then again it’s a good thing mate .The population gets older by the year ,medicine breakthroughs keep those alive who would perish .

Its about time the powers that be took steps to curb the growing drain on resources .

Hang on nobody gets to play god. How would you have reacted back in your 20’s if you were told your missus was having a jab to limit the amount if kids you can have. I want my daughters and granddaughter to have the free will to have as many or as little kids as they want not having it decided for them by some Cnut in a lab coat. 

5 minutes ago, socks said:

Hang on nobody gets to play god. How would you have reacted back in your 20’s if you were told your missus was having a jab to limit the amount if kids you can have. I want my daughters and granddaughter to have the free will to have as many or as little kids as they want not having it decided for them by some Cnut in a lab coat. 

I don’t recall anybody was held down and jabbed mate .It’s been of free will .

Its about time the population was addressed ,there is no God or he’d of sorted this years ago .

If the jab is indeed linked to infertility then surely the most healthy will prevail because the jab was only given to so called vulnerable children .

Im guessing your daughters or grandchildren never had the jab mate so nothing to fear .

• Thanks 1

Nobody was held down but they were lied to and driven by fear tactics to take the jab. As I said nobody has the right to play god and decide when humanity can have kids or not. 

1 hour ago, socks said:

Nobody was held down but they were lied to and driven by fear tactics to take the jab. As I said nobody has the right to play god and decide when humanity can have kids or not. 

?

1 hour ago, socks said:

?

Lied to, coerced and threatened.

Trust the science!!!

Absolute shower of SHITE, the lot of em!!

• Like 5
8 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Are protests enough though mate .Seriously ask yourself if any change has ever been brought afoot with a demo because I can’t think of one ,ever .

It serves to smarten up those who wish to oppose you that’s all.

Yes they are seems to be working over here,an its better than doing nothing eh,what kind of example are we setting for our children,if someone is bullying us to just lie down an take it,your just sounding salty an lazy an afraid mate

That’s a good thing though mate .Needs to happen and fast .

In your opinion that is,its alright for you youve had your life an if thats how you feel mate,off you pop,whats keeping you here,take your own silly advice then.

Stop fd your making yourself sound a right tit,look at diff populations around the world,they have been living to 100 an beyond from time began,your not making sense at all.

The powers that be haha your mad fd they dont own us there not our masters,they dont get to pick an choose whos stays an who goes,once again your totally wrong,the powers that be use more resources than us peasants ever will,your rambling on to get a raise you cant be this ignorant.

7 hours ago, foxdropper said:

I don’t recall anybody was held down and jabbed mate .It’s been of free will .

Its about time the population was addressed ,there is no God or he’d of sorted this years ago .

If the jab is indeed linked to infertility then surely the most healthy will prevail because the jab was only given to so called vulnerable children .

Im guessing your daughters or grandchildren never had the jab mate so nothing to fear .

In your opinion there is no God,but you want young people to die or not have children,but youve had your life an your children,your sounding like a stupid sslfish prick now,but i know your doing it for a bite,but be careful what you wish for.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
3 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Yes they are seems to be working over here,an its better than doing nothing eh,what kind of example are we setting for our children,if someone is bullying us to just lie down an take it,your just sounding salty an lazy an afraid mate

In your opinion that is,its alright for you youve had your life an if thats how you feel mate,off you pop,whats keeping you here,take your own silly advice then.

Stop fd your making yourself sound a right tit,look at diff populations around the world,they have been living to 100 an beyond from time began,your not making sense at all.

The powers that be haha your mad fd they dont own us there not our masters,they dont get to pick an choose whos stays an who goes,once again your totally wrong,the powers that be use more resources than us peasants ever will,your rambling on to get a raise you cant be this ignorant.

In your opinion there is no God,but you want young people to die or not have children,but youve had your life an your children,your sounding like a stupid sslfish prick now,but i know your doing it for a bite,but be careful what you wish for.

Part of it was for a bite mate but the fact still remains the world is overpopulated and I’m not afraid to say it .

We go on blinkered to exactly what’s happening mate .Your thinking about the here and now with no thought to the future .We are no different to rat society and if you know anything about them you’ll know the outcome .The world never evolved to support the numbers it does now .

Your right though the powers that be are not our masters but you still seem to need them just to blame somebody for humanities misgivings .

We are all our own masters but some just don’t see the path they need to follow .

Live free of all third parties mate ,try it for a month and see if it suits .Forget the crap around you ,it’s not of your making is it and you can’t change anything unless others join you .

Im just bitter I know but I’ve seen how men who want their country to be unchanged are treated and I’ve seen men bow down to that very change .

My life is far from over mate but I’ll not waste another second worrying about what’s not going to happen .

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

Part of it was for a bite mate but the fact still remains the world is overpopulated and I’m not afraid to say it .

We go on blinkered to exactly what’s happening mate .Your thinking about the here and now with no thought to the future .We are no different to rat society and if you know anything about them you’ll know the outcome .The world never evolved to support the numbers it does now .

Your right though the powers that be are not our masters but you still seem to need them just to blame somebody for humanities misgivings .

We are all our own masters but some just don’t see the path they need to follow .

Live free of all third parties mate ,try it for a month and see if it suits .Forget the crap around you ,it’s not of your making is it and you can’t change anything unless others join you .

Im just bitter I know but I’ve seen how men who want their country to be unchanged are treated and I’ve seen men bow down to that very change .

My life is far from over mate but I’ll not waste another second worrying about what’s not going to happen .

Well said. 

We seem to have trodden similar paths in life and thinking 

2 hours ago, foxdropper said:

well said, what will be, will be