Willful Blindness.....just the beginning?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sandy no one takes you seriously because you never reply to others,i could post a million memes about labour but its pointless,you dont seem to catch on that both pafties are scumbags an playing us li

It's not a new thing both parents working ffs. My old man and mother both worked to make ends meet but then the old man was a drinker and did the horses so we never had much. The Wife and I both worke

You sound like a SNP nut now, everything is the tories fault,  don't get it twisted I have no love for the tories either,  it's not the parties that  are  wrong it's the system that is fault it's the

Posted Images

These WhatsApp messages vindicate all of us that said it was bullshit all along. It was a manufactured scare tactic to coerce the public into doing anything the government wanted. That psychopath Hancock was drunk on power and is responsible for thousands of deaths and the thousands to come due to the NHS shutdown for anything apart from covid. Every week new stats are coming out about excess deaths due to the vaccine and how the birth rate has seriously dropped in countries that rolled out mass jabs. I never had the jabs I never wore a mask I never social distanced I never alcohol scrubbed my hands and low and behold I am just fine. I treat every scenario with the sniff test and something didn’t smell right about this from the start. My gut instinct has served me well for 54 years so I’m going to stick to it when they role out the next “big disaster”  

People dying alone in hospital, unable to say their last goodbyes.

Children’s education decimated.

Increases in suicide and domestic violence.

A destroyed economy.

Whilst this cockroach gloats about deploying a “new variant.”

Matt Hancock should be tried for treason.

6 minutes ago, socks said:

A destroyed economy.

Pointless, Blaire rescinded the death penalty for it, They are all as guilty as each other and that applies equally to all the mainstream politicians,  Britain needs a radical change in how the country is managed, 

11 minutes ago, socks said:

A destroyed economy.

Off with his head socks

• Like 1

Sticking my tin foil hat on for a moment,

If this whole Coronavirus thing was not real, Then the obvious two questions are,

1. Why

2. Who was behind it,

Whoever was behind it has to have enormous power and influence as it sold the idea of it being real to most countries in the World, No point in just thinking about our little island, This was far, far bigger than that.

42 minutes ago, paulus said:

If this whole Coronavirus thing was not real, Then the obvious two questions are,

1. Why

2. Who was behind it,

Whoever was behind it has to have enormous power and influence as it sold the idea of it being real to most countries in the World, No point in just thinking about our little island, This was far, far bigger than that.

It was real but it was done on purpose,there is a very evil element in this world that whats total control,you have to keep an eye,because they tell you what there doing through various things,an they dont feel remorse then as theyve told you what there doing,an its our fault for not catching on mate,thats how they see it

37 minutes ago, Francie, said:

It was real but it was done on purpose,there is a very evil element in this world that whats total control,you have to keep an eye,because they tell you what there doing through various things,an they dont feel remorse then as theyve told you what there doing,an its our fault for not catching on mate,thats how they see it

Well, going by them WhatsApp messages the Omnicom variant was made up to scare the public into taking up the Vaccines. Was this ever about a virus or more about the so called vaccines and boosters?

This Evil element you mentioned must be very high up and have incredible power. as they are able to force their will on the whole world,

You have convinced me, When is the false alien invasion Due Lol.  

2 hours ago, paulus said:

1. Why

2. Who was behind it,

Have a look at the prime minister of New Zealand Jacinda aderns net worth before the pandemic and what it is now …….

2 hours ago, paulus said:

1. Why

2. Who was behind it,

Klaus Schwab George Soros bill gates are the main players. The WEF is controlling a lot of the worlds politicians. Follow the money and you will see.