Willful Blindness.....just the beginning?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sandy no one takes you seriously because you never reply to others,i could post a million memes about labour but its pointless,you dont seem to catch on that both pafties are scumbags an playing us li

It's not a new thing both parents working ffs. My old man and mother both worked to make ends meet but then the old man was a drinker and did the horses so we never had much. The Wife and I both worke

You sound like a SNP nut now, everything is the tories fault,  don't get it twisted I have no love for the tories either,  it's not the parties that  are  wrong it's the system that is fault it's the

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Bakerboy said:

Why ??....I think most people are bored shitless of it jmho 

Because bb theres alot of scumbags in high places that need to be sorted out,but what i meant was the vitamin side of things,the medical establishment do not want us healthy vitamins are considered quackery,when in fact our body needs them daily

1 hour ago, Francie, said:

Conclusive study on vitamin d against covid

Remember that was another conspiracy,lets get this going again who is still taking supplements?

im still taking it daily mate...as well as vital c...and b complex

16 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Because bb theres alot of scumbags in high places that need to be sorted out,but what i meant was the vitamin side of things,the medical establishment do not want us healthy vitamins are considered quackery,when in fact our body needs them daily

Francie, no1 is going to be held accountable for anything regarding whatever went on over the Covid bollocks, whatever proof  comes out it just isn't going to happen, as for the other question I take vit D, Zinc and Magnesium

15 minutes ago, TOMO said:

im still taking it daily mate...as well as vital c...and b complex

Break it down for me tomo,what you taking an how much,which brand etc goodman

My friend is on these serious injections for his psorioras,his whole body was very bad for years,these injections have cleared him right up but are playing havoc with his liver,he was f****d last week an went to hospital,they put an drip straight into him vitamin k an it brought him round.

Im off the opinion that if we get our daily doses of each vitamin an mineral then our bodies can do the rest,but thats quackery according to mainstream????

Just now, Bakerboy said:

Francie, no1 is going to be held accountable for anything regarding whatever went on over the Covid bollocks, whatever proof  comes out it just isn't going to happen, as for the other question I take vit D, Zinc and Magnesium

Goodman bb can you break it down how much you take,when,what kind an were do you buy yours?

16 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Break it down for me tomo,what you taking an how much,which brand etc goodman

My friend is on these serious injections for his psorioras,his whole body was very bad for years,these injections have cleared him right up but are playing havoc with his liver,he was f****d last week an went to hospital,they put an drip straight into him vitamin k an it brought him round.

Im off the opinion that if we get our daily doses of each vitamin an mineral then our bodies can do the rest,but thats quackery according to mainstream????

was using for a long time a brand called weightworld. ..4000 iu . ..which had 100 iu of k2 in it..

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

You don't need supplements, a healthy diet, a healthy mind, exercise, job done, I'm still standin

When you wee growing up keith id say food wasnt as processed as it is today,alot more pollutants in the air an sky an soil also an aditives in food,alot of poison about,id say we need a bit of supplementation