Willful Blindness.....just the beginning?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sandy no one takes you seriously because you never reply to others,i could post a million memes about labour but its pointless,you dont seem to catch on that both pafties are scumbags an playing us li

It's not a new thing both parents working ffs. My old man and mother both worked to make ends meet but then the old man was a drinker and did the horses so we never had much. The Wife and I both worke

You sound like a SNP nut now, everything is the tories fault,  don't get it twisted I have no love for the tories either,  it's not the parties that  are  wrong it's the system that is fault it's the

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Conflict of interest,hes a f***ing scumbag

Don't think it's a conflict of interest, with him, Francie.  More about lining his pockets even further.

Do you not remember him visiting covid patients in hospital, shaking hands with them, then going to visit other covid patients in different hospitals, then shaking hands with them, WITHOUT washing his hands first?!  Lol.

Follow the science, trust the government?!! 

Yeah, righto!!  Lol

18 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Don't think it's a conflict of interest, with him, Francie.  More about lining his pockets even further.

Do you not remember him visiting covid patients in hospital, shaking hands with them, then going to visit other covid patients in different hospitals, then shaking hands with them, WITHOUT washing his hands first?!  Lol.

Follow the science, trust the government?!! 

Yeah, righto!!  Lol

I do shark he needs put down a hole an fast...i dont understand how were letting these scumbags rule us the way they do.

10 minutes ago, Francie, said:

I do shark he needs put down a hole an fast...i dont understand how were letting these scumbags rule us the way they do.

And there are people on here defending him, when we were ALL locked down, couldn't visit family etc etc, whilst he was on the piss, 'partying' with his cronies!!

Don't want to get bogged down with it all again, so I'll just say, I can still see many 'chinks in their armour' so to speak.  And it's becoming more obvious  by the week.

I'm not a 'political' person, by any means, so I'll leave it there, Francie.  ?

1 hour ago, shaaark said:

And there are people on here defending him, when we were ALL locked down, couldn't visit family etc etc, whilst he was on the piss, 'partying' with his cronies!!

Don't want to get bogged down with it all again, so I'll just say, I can still see many 'chinks in their armour' so to speak.  And it's becoming more obvious  by the week.

I'm not a 'political' person, by any means, so I'll leave it there, Francie.  ?

Goodman shark,how could anyone defend a scumbag like that,if we done half the things he done we would be locked up,an that goes for most of them,its our f***ing money there playing with not theres,something needs to be done it cant go on like this shark.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Goodman shark,how could anyone defend a scumbag like that,if we done half the things he done we would be locked up,an that goes for most of them,its our f***ing money there playing with not theres,something needs to be done it cant go on like this shark.

I can only agree with you, mate.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, VOON said:

Whether brexit has been a good or a bad result has never actually been proven or tested. Due in no small way to the fact as soon as the result was declared the remain side went all out ( and have been doing so since) to make sure that it was a total clusterfuck.

• Like 4
24 minutes ago, mackay said:

Whether brexit has been a good or a bad result has never actually been proven or tested. Due in no small way to the fact as soon as the result was declared the remain side went all out ( and have been doing so since) to make sure that it was a total clusterfuck.

I haven't seen any benefits of Brexit to be honest and i voted for it to curb open immigration from the E.U that imho has not stopped in my town of Rotherham has the Albanians have flooded in since Brexit so i now believe that it was all bollox we were told leaving the EU would curb migrants coming to the UK.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
33 minutes ago, mackay said:

I can agree with your sentiment, but not with the reason why, I would think the reason it was a clusterfuck, was the Tory Leadership or lack of leadership, maybe.

Cameron swanning off.

May being shafted.

Johnson with his pandering to all sides and lies….

Truss tanking the lot. 

It really has been a poor show from the Tories…..

The inequality created by Thatcher in the 80’s is coming home to roost…..Britain has to decide what kind of country it wants to be….

only ones who will make out off it will be the elite…..where’s Francie…….China will buy up what they can….

GB economy was service lead….Investment and all the add ons…..that will move to the E.U. over time…..next two years will tell a lot….

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, TOMO said:

have I just seen correct on TV news...they are now stopping the jabs completely. ..only a few short weeks to get your last jab...???

I got a message from the NHS on the 9th of January saying i was eligible for the covid booster and after that week they will no longer be able to offer me the jab at the doctors so it looks to me they are phasing them out.