Willful Blindness.....just the beginning?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sandy no one takes you seriously because you never reply to others,i could post a million memes about labour but its pointless,you dont seem to catch on that both pafties are scumbags an playing us li

It's not a new thing both parents working ffs. My old man and mother both worked to make ends meet but then the old man was a drinker and did the horses so we never had much. The Wife and I both worke

You sound like a SNP nut now, everything is the tories fault,  don't get it twisted I have no love for the tories either,  it's not the parties that  are  wrong it's the system that is fault it's the

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, kanny said:

What the actual f**k is going on there kanny,you heard it from the horses mouth everyone,they want to mutate the virus to make more vaccines caught on camera red handed,good undercover work project veritas,can yous talk your way out of this one @sandymere @VOON an to think the gov are in bed with pfizer meeting regulary, the gov can not be trusted folks,no turning back now......

20 minutes ago, Francie, said:

What the actual f**k is going on there kanny,you heard it from the horses mouth everyone,they want to mutate the virus to make more vaccines caught on camera red handed,good undercover work project veritas,can yous talk your way out of this one @sandymere @VOON an to think the gov are in bed with pfizer meeting regulary, the gov can not be trusted folks,no turning back now......

If we take what's being said at face value then its shocking...but things a rarely that simple...I'll be keeping my eye on this story to see what develops ,if anything ? 

1 hour ago, kanny said:

so.....that guy that works for Pfizer spills the beans to a total stranger...who's an undercover  reporter. ..

really ???

look I'm not saying that Pfizer aren't doing what he's saying. ..just seems odd he would spill so easy 

and I'm on your side guys...I think that vac is poison 

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, TOMO said:

so.....that guy that works for Pfizer spills the beans to a total stranger...who's an undercover  reporter. ..

really ???

look I'm not saying that Pfizer aren't doing what he's saying. ..just seems odd he would spill so easy 

Exactly  but that said project veritas are normally good on due diligence before they release anything...they have to be so who knows. 

• Like 1

Lads weve been duped once again,it runs deeper,ceo of pfizer was at davos with klaus an blair planning there next move,come on he said in vid that they want to mutate it to make more vaccines,i will go even further an theres plenty of evidence to back it up that it was made in a lab,by gain of function,an released on purpose to f**k us over,its guarnteed they cant hide it no longer,come on lads were not that stupid are we

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
8 hours ago, TOMO said:

really ???

he can’t keep still can he abit giddy soon start talking