Willful Blindness.....just the beginning?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sandy no one takes you seriously because you never reply to others,i could post a million memes about labour but its pointless,you dont seem to catch on that both pafties are scumbags an playing us li

It's not a new thing both parents working ffs. My old man and mother both worked to make ends meet but then the old man was a drinker and did the horses so we never had much. The Wife and I both worke

You sound like a SNP nut now, everything is the tories fault,  don't get it twisted I have no love for the tories either,  it's not the parties that  are  wrong it's the system that is fault it's the

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, VOON said:

?? Well why do you care what Bill Gates thinks? I don’t……

I don't care what he thinks......but if a billionaire eugenicist( which he is) says it's good for your health to take an experimental injection which he will personally benefit from financially......I will listen and learn? 

You still haven't answered the question ?

40 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Yes mate,the jabs are dangerous an mrna should never been used on humans.?

Scientific evidence with references……would you like to address the short video clip he posted?

1 hour ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

I don't care what he thinks......but if a billionaire eugenicist( which he is) says it's good for your health to take an experimental injection which he will personally benefit from financially......I will listen and learn? 

You still haven't answered the question ?

I haven’t made any decisions with regard to vaccines on Bill Gates recommendations.

7 minutes ago, VOON said:

Scientific evidence with references……would you like to address the short video clip he posted?

Nah work you away voon,iv seen enough evidence to make my mind up.

Do you disagree with the top cardiologist in britain that said on the bbc the jabs should be halted?

Meanwhile in the us coincidence? 

Just now, Francie, said:

Nah work you away voon,iv seen enough evidence to make my mind up.

Do you disagree with the top cardiologist in britain that said on the bbc the jabs should be halted?

Meanwhile in the us coincidence? 

Whose the top cardiologist?

5 minutes ago, VOON said:

@francie Do you agree with what he said?

He seems genuine enough to me voon,an for all the carb heads lol he said to lower risk of heart discease would be to lower ultra processed foods,carbs an sugar?

6 minutes ago, Francie, said:

He seems genuine enough to me voon,an for all the carb heads lol he said to lower risk of heart discease would be to lower ultra processed foods,carbs an sugar?

And the reason you posted the clip?

17 minutes ago, Francie, said:

It was neo who posted it voon,but i asked you about it to see what you think?

Whoever…you asked me the question in relation to his Covid comments,yes?  so my question to you Francie, was do you agree with what he said?