Willful Blindness.....just the beginning?

1 minute ago, Moocher71 said:

This country been over run with immigrants for years ,it's fcuk all new is it ?  UK been invaded by rag heads ,blacks and  eastern Europeans .they here in the millions and the fools in power have let it happen ,round my way the eastern block lot are like vermin .

A good purge is in order 

Agreed mate 

• Like 1

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sandy no one takes you seriously because you never reply to others,i could post a million memes about labour but its pointless,you dont seem to catch on that both pafties are scumbags an playing us li

It's not a new thing both parents working ffs. My old man and mother both worked to make ends meet but then the old man was a drinker and did the horses so we never had much. The Wife and I both worke

You sound like a SNP nut now, everything is the tories fault,  don't get it twisted I have no love for the tories either,  it's not the parties that  are  wrong it's the system that is fault it's the

Posted Images

On 18/12/2022 at 19:21, Bakerboy said:

Fckn hell mate let it go, what's next, " it's Christmas day jab jabs jabs",..."it's New Year jab jabs jabs", it's done and dusted ffs

I agree it's not pleasant facing the facts mate, but let's man up abit and accept the situation as it is.

It's not done and dusted for those that have had their lives destroyed by trusting the words of those that have infact lied about the safety of these drugs. Lies lies lies. 

No, it's not good enough to brush such infringements on human rights under the carpet because some folk can't face the facts and want to forget about it. Man up. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Moocher71 said:

This country been over run with immigrants for years ,it's fcuk all new is it ?  UK been invaded by rag heads ,blacks and  eastern Europeans .they here in the millions and the fools in power have let it happen ,round my way the eastern block lot are like vermin .

A good purge is in order 

It's enough to make you feel like emigrating

10 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

It's enough to make you feel like emigrating

I'd love to be able to move abroad but unless I was able to make sure I could pay my own way without asking for any kind of help then it's just a dream ,

Immigration isn't a bad thing as long as they pay there own way and have skills the UK needs and they come in reasonable numbers but the fools in government have allowed millions of them to enter UK and they all have same goal and that's to take as much as they can ,be that benefits ,houses ,jobs , hospital beds ,schools the list goes on .

As for residence status that's a joke 

I no for a fact they people entering UK today from Romani for the first time and going to people who print out 2/3 years worth of wage slips ,rent payments etc and they given settlement straight the way ,

• Like 1
On 16/12/2022 at 22:40, foxdropper said:

Why arnt they researching why the countries full of scrounging immigrants ,a far more pressing issue than this shite .

Totally agree ive been shot down in flames for saying that....usually by really really intelligent,on the ball types who cant possibly consider that while they rant on and on about piddly injections their very own society is being decimated all around them....that they are being egged on with this " jabs scandal " to keep them off track and conceal the fact their country is being stolen from under their noses !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

Totally agree ive been shot down in flames for saying that....usually by really really intelligent,on the ball types who cant possibly consider that while they rant on and on about piddly injections their very own society is being decimated all around them....that they are being egged on with this " jabs scandal " to keep them off track and conceal the fact their country is being stolen from under their noses !

Exactly the way I see it Gnash .Blindsided by an issue that was a personal choice .Having our country invaded isn’t a choice but there’s never a mention apart from Mr Farage .

We are sinking lower by  day but there’s literally nothing the man in the street can do legally .

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Exactly the way I see it Gnash .Blindsided by an issue that was a personal choice .Having our country invaded isn’t a choice but there’s never a mention apart from Mr Farage .

We are sinking lower by  day but there’s literally nothing the man in the street can do legally .

To quote WILF, Vote for anyone other than the normal parties at the next General Election, But the Emmerdale watching masses will continue to vote for more of the same shite. 

I am not a pessimist but i think it has gone to far  now it is only the small market towns in  market towns in the Midlands that are holding out against the surge,  in Leicester itself their are no go areas  that even in day time you would be foolish  to travel through and at night time it is chaos and most people will not even drive through them , can anyone tell me why it is never in the news ?

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, micky said:

I am not a pessimist but i think it has gone to far  now it is only the small market towns in  market towns in the Midlands that are holding out against the surge,  in Leicester itself their are no go areas  that even in day time you would be foolish  to travel through and at night time it is chaos and most people will not even drive through them , can anyone tell me why it is never in the news ?

Even when it does make the news its portrayed as something its not, LE5 in Leicester has been Little India for years, But now you have the Muslim areas, The eastern European areas and god know what other areas. Multiculturalism at its best.

1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

Is it a conspiracy ? is it not a conspiracy ?..........who gives a f****n bollock i'll tell you whats NOT a conspiracy.....fighting aged foreign men being smuggled into our country to hate us !........thats what we are seeing with our own eyes....but no lets make whether or not you had an injection the most important thing ffs !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1