Few action shots

Brill them trunk, always liked your dogs and posts. Always  liked a dog to handle a Charlie, done lamping for 35 years,  nice now to just have mooch about  with my big old dog, had some great nights with when he was younger, keep up  the good work trunk. 

4 minutes ago, bird said:

Brill them trunk, always liked your dogs and posts. Always  liked a dog to handle a Charlie, done lamping for 35 years,  nice now to just have mooch about  with my big old dog, had some great nights with when he was younger, keep up  the good work trunk. 

Cheers bird , hard to beat the memories  of the old dogs  over the years.  Nice to get out a mooch with them  pic for memories.  How old is your old dog now mate 

26 minutes ago, the trunk said:

Cheers bird , hard to beat the memories  of the old dogs  over the years.  Nice to get out a mooch with them  pic for memories.  How old is your old dog now mate 

He 10 now mate, what I liked about him is, he fill your freezer, and spin few Charlie's over nif bump into them. He was really bred as lamp dog. Which he done well, the gsd in him gives good nose for mooching in the day, but many a time he caught stuff out the  beam, he retrieve  fox back  to me, just like he would bring back a rabbit lol, bloody shame they get old  trunk. 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, bird said:

He 10 now mate, what I liked about him is, he fill your freezer, and spin few Charlie's over nif bump into them. He was really bred as lamp dog. Which he done well, the gsd in him gives good nose for mooching in the day, but many a time he caught stuff out the  beam, he retrieve  fox back  to me, just like he would bring back a rabbit lol, bloody shame they get old  trunk. 

It is bird any dog after won't be the same  yiu can't beat a good freezer filler  , all my dogs are from flick wish I had him as a pup again .   kong he's 6 now and thor 16 month I think  seen a few looks promising.  Have you any pups fromthe old lad ? 

20221211_133936.jpg

20221120_134620.jpg

Screenshot_20221120_142131_Gallery.jpg

• Like 12
2 hours ago, the trunk said:

It is bird any dog after won't be the same  yiu can't beat a good freezer filler  , all my dogs are from flick wish I had him as a pup again .   kong he's 6 now and thor 16 month I think  seen a few looks promising.  Have you any pups fromthe old lad ? 

20221211_133936.jpg

20221120_134620.jpg

Screenshot_20221120_142131_Gallery.jpg

no pups from him, but like you say your not going to the same as him even if he bred from him. i think it was having  it just right % gsd in him that it worked very well, the greyhound  came out just right. he had fare pace , and good stamina , spot on for long night lamping. i dont lamp like used to, to old now, but i am really happy to finish like  have done with him . what ever i get when he gone will only be a pet now, i will always have lurcher about me, they make great pets good loyal animals .

• Like 2