This is heart breaking

5 minutes ago, mackem said:

The other child has passed away poor mite. 

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

The six-year-old becomes the fourth boy to die after being pulled from the water in Solihull.

I can't even begin to imagine the devastation of those poor families . Such a tragic waste of those young lives.

• Sad 2

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I lived and grew up in a tiny rural town  as I child I regularly walked the solway firth when the tide was out . I’ve stepped off a large road bridge over 100ft into a river that’s claimed many l

Been watching it half the night mate, not nice to ask these questions but wtf were they doing out on there own one of them is 6 yo ffs ?

Three boys die after falling through ice into Babbs Mill Lake in Solihull NEWS.SKY.COM A search is continuing at the lake - about five miles east of Birmingham city centre - al

Posted Images

I sat my 12 year old boy and 10 year old daughter down to tell them about this story .  I went into extreme detail about what happens when you fall in about hypothermia , nothing to grip on to to get yourself out etc . I worry about him especially because its something him and his mates would do without thinking . I told him if his pals are going to do sonething like this its his job to stop them not join in . It would be the end of me if anything happened to him or his sister . Im all up up chilhood shenanigans but stuff like this is just heartbreaking

• Like 7
2 hours ago, Arry said:

Just a guess but I reckon they could be a group of eastern Europeans. Something about them immediately made me think not British. Come over on last boat, used to thick 'safe' ice in their own country and not heard or understood the recent news