Jingle bells jingle bells the economy is about to go crash bang wallop

Heres what's going to happen.

THE NEXT HUGE Crypto currency corruption scandal is going to hit with the COLLAPSE of A major U.S. bank and hundreds of small banks across the U.S. ... At the same time the military ALLIANCE through MUSK is going to DROP [   ] on CIA DOJ. DHS BIDEN CLINTONS ....... these 2023 DROPS from MUSK is going to open doors to pedophilia networks in collusion with Facebook. Google. YouTube

And the letter agencies and BIDEN ....... At the same time Congressional hearings is going to EXPOSE big tech, operations inside collusion with DNC . FBI.cia DOJ ECT... The storm of evidence from WHISTLEBLOWERS in 3 LETTER agencies coming forward will be phenomenal and more hearings will connect FAUCI. Gain Of Function to bio-weapons. [ DS] Mil. Operations... > DARPA> control of big tech financed by the Rockefellers <

SCOTUS IS GOING TO GO AFTER 2020 ELECTION FRAUD

( this means a [ DS] military coup took place with foreign adversaries and agents inside CONUS and domestic countries)

This will CONNECT 5 eyes AGENCIES. > DAVOS.> UN .> NATO<

DURHAM 4rth ( UNKNOWN)case is COMING and will hit the ? TARGET ...

DURHAM IS GOING AFTER THE BIGGEST FISH SO FAR COMING UP< Congress will back him with evidence/ TWITTERGATE 2023 Will CONNECT gateways..

? APPLE WILL be caught inside the storm of Corruption. Military COUP. Human Trafficking....//////

____

MUSK is Surpressing information on APPLE on purpose........

It all leads back to GATES. DARPA<

DURHAM.

FISA

[ DS] MILITARY COUP of Trump Admin.

THE STORM IS GOING TO REACH THE FARTHEST CORNERS OF THE EARTH...

[ EU]

DAVOS

NATO.

IN PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC

PAIN.

The world is connected Q.

__

In the mean time.... Drip drip drip drip ..

[ EU] .. [ DS] in U.S. in PANIC

THE DRIP WILL OPEN UP THE FLOOD GATES AND THE FLOOD IS GOING TO DRAIN THE WORLD WIDE> SWAMP<

______

In 2023 APPLE will start to FALL

Plans are in place...... In 2024

MUSK WILL AQUIRE APPLE at a much lower price after after [ EXPOSURE]>>> JUST LIKE TWITTER.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a load of shit. Cheers Arry

North and North again Bryan

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, paulus said:

May i take this opportunity to say its been a pleasure to be a part of this forum and also wish you all a very merry Christmas and if we make it that far A Happy New Year, God Bless America ?

In 2023 APPLE will start to FALL

Plans are in place...... In 2024

MUSK WILL AQUIRE APPLE at a much lower price after after [ EXPOSURE]>>> JUST LIKE TWITTER.

Looks like we've been give an extension  ?

Scotty, have you been beamed up or down?

One sentence did catch my attention though. I've never been able to understand why the yanks, who let's face it are the planet's supreme dictators, have never just 'appropriated' middle Eastern oil. They could just invade the major oil producers en masse, or one at a time, say thanks very much and control a major part of the world economy. They could easily spin some reason for it as they did in Libya and Iraq.The only reason I can think of is that the major players in America already have a big stake in Middle Eastern oil.

Edited by jukel123
22 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Scotty, have you been beamed up or down?

One sentence did catch my attention though. I've never been able to understand why the yanks, who let's face it are the planet's supreme dictators, have never just 'appropriated' middle Eastern oil. They could just invade the major oil producers en masse, or one at a time, say thanks very much and control a major part of the world economy. They could easily spin some reason for it as they did in Libya and Iraq.The only reason I can think of is that the major players in America already have a big stake in Middle Eastern oil.

My view is that if they invaded half the Middle East for the oil they would run out of soldiers as all those countries populations would be taking pot shots at them, laying IEDs and generally making their livss Hell like Afghanistan x 1000

What it amounts to is that Musk has overturned Gates to become the new head of SMERSH and is going to take over the world. Meanwhile the British Intellegence Service are struggling to recruit agents who can kill Musk and blow up SMERSH HQ and also tick all the diversity boxes modern recruitment demands. So, if anyone knows a black, lesbian or gender fluid, disabled, left wing person who likes travel and killing people let MI6 know. Diane Abbott is currently hot favourite. I know that she is not lesbian but she identifies as being an imbecile.

24 minutes ago, Francie said:

I'm not on twitter,but I seen a few of musks recently,saying they'll be twitter files released on alot of dodgy goings on,whatever that maybe.

If twitter was that dodgy , why did the owners want to take musk to court when he tried to back out of the deal ?

read a tweet recently by Musk that said : twitter was a media platform and also a crime scene : all seems a strange carry on 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Nicepix said:

What it amounts to is that Musk has overturned Gates to become the new head of SMERSH and is going to take over the world. Meanwhile the British Intellegence Service are struggling to recruit agents who can kill Musk and blow up SMERSH HQ and also tick all the diversity boxes modern recruitment demands. So, if anyone knows a black, lesbian or gender fluid, disabled, left wing person who likes travel and killing people let MI6 know. Diane Abbott is currently hot favourite. I know that she is not lesbian but she identifies as being an imbecile.

I think sandy is also on the short list ??