the thief's are out

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just wish to thank Flacko he has kindly lent me his long net never met or spoke to the man but he has lent me it til i get sorted out with some fresh one's or til the end of the season which ever come

Been down to collect the long nets from BEARINATOR this morning that he kindly gave me cheers mate and I will drop that hob off for you in a week or so 

lock up your ferrets and dogs...they probably be back... couple of blanks set at head height on your gate/doors on a trigger ....with some luck you catch the cnuts wandering around the garden holding

Posted Images

Sorry to hear about anyone’s los when things get stolen no matter what it is. But having pets stolen hearts me the most. Has this crap always been going on having hunting equipment and your working ferrets and dogs being stolen or is it so thing that has just taking off. Catch them and steal their wife and kids and see how they like it. To me that’s no different them them stealing your animals.  

What goes around comes around, the unfortunate I have seen it just from being in the trade over the years they have their tools knocked of and it takes them around 12 months to replace it all and then get done over again. It sucks when you have worked hard and endless amount of research on getting the correct equipment and some arse just comes along and takes it all. It’s been great to see everyone helping out Netmaker out , and keeping on eye out for his stuff. CHEARS to all   

The one advantage is we all go to properties and some are quite large with a shovel and we can dig a large hole , once filled in plant some plants that are native to the area and they can never be dug up to see wats under them.  

Stick around for more gardening tips and tricks, and always buy your lime with cash. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3