Winter days

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Love the last few days...proper winter  Yesterday morning view this morning 

I’ve just told me work mate that’s me done till after Christmas, wethers no good for laying bricks and ain’t gonna warm back up any time soon! but perfect for days like this  

Today's graft done...it looks proper Christmasy now... we got guests over Christmas in the cottages so looks the part to turn up too.. Feet up by the fire now...?

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Nice one Kev you deserve all you get mate, love it ?

Thanks Paul... Mrs come home from shopping after id finished the lights...pulled in the yard and had a few tears...said she now feels like its Christmas lol.. got our nieces young kids here on boxing day, big family party...gonna do night time present finds with them...miss having little uns lol

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Thanks Paul... Mrs come home from shopping after id finished the lights...pulled in the yard and had a few tears...said she now feels like its Christmas lol.. got our nieces young kids here on boxing day, big family party...gonna do night time present finds with them...miss having little uns lol

I can send you two down that will make you renege on that sentence . 

“ I’m not going to school dad cause it’s full of b*****ds “ 

• Haha 2
Just now, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I can send you two down that will make you renege on that sentence . 

“ I’m not going to school dad cause it’s full of b*****ds “ 

??... he ain't wrong! Lol

Send them down mate, plenty to keep them active and amused! Lol

Mate my youngest was 15 on Friday, she's basically a young woman now... not ready for Grandkids but miss them being little, I think you wish they'd grow up...until they do! Lol

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

??... he ain't wrong! Lol

Send them down mate, plenty to keep them active and amused! Lol

Mate my youngest was 15 on Friday, she's basically a young woman now... not ready for Grandkids but miss them being little, I think you wish they'd grow up...until they do! Lol

You have no idea how true that statement is mate, Don't seem like 5 minutes since my 2 were rolling around knocking the shit out of each other, Now one has 2 kids and i am a frigging Grandad FFS 

43 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Out of likes mate but nice one, I’ve got nine so far in a boat ?

• Like 1
5 hours ago, FLATTOP said:

I’ve been at work since about 04:30 this morning, when I left home it was -6 even at around 10:30 while carrying out leaf fall inspections yes you heard right lol it was still -2 looking forward to finishing at about 16:30 who said us railway men were lazy ?

F37F3FC4-591B-48A5-AB86-20E9E9AA2E6E.jpeg.5cc2d5615fd230783473e9d59a859ede.jpeg

`Everybody ??

• Haha 2
59 minutes ago, paulus said:

You have no idea how true that statement is mate, Don't seem like 5 minutes since my 2 were rolling around knocking the shit out of each other, Now one has 2 kids and i am a frigging Grandad FFS 

Seems like yesterday …. She’s 23 now ? 

35255EB4-CA74-411C-B72D-CC2993FC045B.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1