Cold but gold!

11 hours ago, Wales1234 said:

Been messed around abit lately by lads and the bitching and slagging each other off and got to me lately so decided to get out to on my own , and what a day it was even though Iv only got 1 1/2 dogs because the old bitch is struggling ! -4 getting out the van and it started from there got to a nice bit of cover and off they went 5/600 yards and young pointerx and accounted for one and was on her way back with it , from there up a gutter and off they went old bitch was up at 900 yards and young bitch was trailing her then I heard her speaking and she over took and caught the second one and at fair distance , I had one pretty much run into my leg the older dog was close by but missed it she wouldn’t of 2/3 years ago she’s always been great when she gets behind them I think I was 12/13km and the youngest bitch must of easy clocked close to 20 mile she didn’t stop ! 

B99E1295-3AC8-4A67-91B0-AF94DC570CC1.jpeg

3703E5C2-4511-414C-9F91-7E945543DDBD.jpeg

D3526DBC-F611-4AA2-B0B6-F20DA5D91FD6.jpeg

2C5504A9-FE74-4042-A679-C15C820D7841.jpeg

Well done sounds brilliant. 

Never done that kind of hunting with just lurchers but owned a couple that I think would of been handy at it. 

45 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Didn’t have a bad morning myself one accounted for ?? 

6728F4DA-7DFC-40C7-9F45-4905656BD4AE.jpeg

Well in buddy !! More snow than we had , quiet morning today I seen one sneaking away and only had one dog with me because older bitch had a break , probably out Wednesday now 

24 minutes ago, Wales1234 said:

Well in buddy !! More snow than we had , quiet morning today I seen one sneaking away and only had one dog with me because older bitch had a break , probably out Wednesday now 

Yeah pretty good scattering on the higher ground thought I would have come across more but unfortunately not but was good to get out. Hopefully get out midweek 

26 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

glad you both had some joy ?foggy and iced up here 

that alpha only show you direction not were they are have been on map? 

Yea it’s got a map aswell but I tend to use the distance most the time , I look at the map sometimes If I know a earth to see if there running towards that 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Wales1234 said:

Yea it’s got a map aswell but I tend to use the distance most the time , I look at the map sometimes If I know a earth to see if there running towards that 

spot on mate i think i’ll take the plunge this week ? ebay best spot

Edited by mC HULL