Doing its job

34 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Mint .Mates got one and loves it while poor old me has to make do with an old mk 1 rapid ?in fac

Rapids are old hat these days . I can take this crown shooting sub 12 up to 43 ftlbs with in seconds including adjusting the scope 

4 minutes ago, villaman said:

Rapids are old hat these days . I can take this crown shooting sub 12 up to 43 ftlbs with in seconds including adjusting the scope 

My Rapid 20 could be made 12/24/42ftlbs by the turn an adjuster, Never did find a pellet in .20 cal that was heavy enough for the 42ftlbs setting but could alter the scope settings from 12 to 24 in seconds. still prefer my wildcat now though ?

18 minutes ago, paulus said:

My Rapid 20 could be made 12/24/42ftlbs by the turn an adjuster, Never did find a pellet in .20 cal that was heavy enough for the 42ftlbs setting but could alter the scope settings from 12 to 24 in seconds. still prefer my wildcat now though ?

Thinking about doing variation for .22 wildcat sniper 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, villaman said:

Thinking about doing variation for .22 wildcat sniper 

Had this thing a few weeks now, its only in the sub 12ftlbs version but by Christ is it accurate, Viper pro on it, hole on hole at 40yrds go out to 60yrds up 6 clicks and its back hole on hole gain, had 2 shots at squirrels in the back garden at the 30-40 yrd range both head shots both instant kills not even any hanging upside down for a few seconds or nothing. I took it up the local range the other weekend and actually got bored with shooting it, it was that accurate mate. 

If the mk3 with the large carbon bottle in FAC is anything like this then it would be some gun mate. 

• 2 weeks later...