Your favourite digging memories please ,pics and stories .

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First time on an invite few yrs back digging the chalk.... dropped my bitch in the first place I was shown that was holding...she was steady away at 3.9 m ,for 7 hrs...the faces on the lads who invite

One of my favourite stop end pictures,  took this picture in the semi light and had the huntsman confront me over tampering with the fox ! Asked me what I'd put on it only to be told "day light"

Posted Images

Here's a pic that made a topic a while ago, my old Plummer with one of a decent enough number of foxes for a all rounder that she was dug to during her life, Don't honestly care what anyone says about Plummers but that little bitch never let me down or made a fool of herself in the numerus different tasks she had a go at,can't remember now but she's over ten years old in that pic and although she's been gone a few years now i still dearly miss her and what she could do...

Over to you FD...:rolleyes:.........:laugh:....:victory:..

IMG_20190209_122521248.jpg

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, fireman said:

Here's a pic that made a topic a while ago, my old Plummer with one of a decent enough number of foxes for a all rounder that she was dug to during her life, Don't honestly care what anyone says about Plummers but that little bitch never let me down or made a fool of herself in the numerus different tasks she had a go at,can't remember now but she's over ten years old in that pic and although she's been gone a few years now i still dearly miss her and what she could do...

Don’t matter how they breed if they do job 

ugly fuckers work as good as out 

• Like 1

Me and mate thought we would pop out for quick dig before sunday lunch. The short version mate ended up in AE cause his finger got bit. Terrier ended up in vets I was late for dinner lol

1822483589_Image(12).jpeg.ffe8d9ee83a20d8f5b932e25fae18b71.jpeg

Edited by terryd
  • Like 4
20 hours ago, fireman said:

Looks like the sun shone Steve ,makes the dogs coat look glossy ?????☝️??
Any more digging pics mate ??