Your favourite digging memories please ,pics and stories .

10 hours ago, foxdropper said:

I’ll try that mate .Photobucket has tried to charge me to store pics but I’m refusing .Everytime I open the page there’s a watermark right across my pics .Arseholes .I’ve taken a load off in the past but those left are proving hard to lift tbh .

?At least you still have your photos,...mine have all gone into Cyberspace....?

Edited by OldPhil
  • Sad 1

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First time on an invite few yrs back digging the chalk.... dropped my bitch in the first place I was shown that was holding...she was steady away at 3.9 m ,for 7 hrs...the faces on the lads who invite

One of my favourite stop end pictures,  took this picture in the semi light and had the huntsman confront me over tampering with the fox ! Asked me what I'd put on it only to be told "day light"

Posted Images

5 hours ago, foxdropper said:

My own stuff mate ,line bred Pat to same .Blade was out of Bonny ,a tiny bitch that I never really jelled with but worked like a Trojan for her size ,she was just a bad bitch to  kennel and wanted to fight everything .At the time I only had limited space and 7 terriers so she had a kennel to herself at a time I really needed to double her up with her sister .Had a dog that needed his own kennel as well .

Bonny was put to Fly ,an old stud at the time that was a direct son of razor ,my first stud dog .Blade grew into a great fox dog and exceeded her mother in number of digs I gave her .Bonny took some stick and needed time off whereas Blade almost always had it under control on the break through and got away with it mostly .I’ll look out pics of Bonny and Fly ??

Nice line ,

looks like it’s got a bit of ginger/tan in its coat .

but they look nice type 

cheers for reply 

4 hours ago, socks said:

They did the same with me. I paid £6.85 for a month downloaded them all then cancelled my monthly payments. 

I'm getting emails saying I have "over storage" and they want to charge me X amount? Mine are all on a portable hard drive anyway so fukc photodogshit.

Cheers, D.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Grunter123 said:

Nice line ,

looks like it’s got a bit of ginger/tan in its coat .

but they look nice type 

cheers for reply 

No other ped than black Pat mate .Might be the constant sand they were in round me but defo no mix introduced .

3 hours ago, OldPhil said:

?At least you still have your photos,...mine have all gone into Cyberspace....?

PICT0029  dx.JPG

Do you not have the login details Phil .Pics are still there just they hide them from those who don’t pay .There’s an icon that brings them up though .

If you do get them up you need to screen shot every one you want as they change the format so it won’t upload to a forum .
Arseholes the lot of them .

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

No other ped than black Pat mate .Might be the constant sand they were in round me but defo no mix introduced .

Where did you get your original stuff, can almost guarantee there's something else in them if you go back far enough 

1 minute ago, Bakerboy said:

Where did you get your original stuff, can almost guarantee there's something else in them if you go back far enough 

Pretty sure you’ve read it a few times on here mate .There’s staff in the dog line both from original stuff and black staff from another line bred almost identical to mine and used as outcross once .The bitches were  from Nuttal old stuff so bull as well if you take his line back far enough  .They have always bred true to black ,never a choc or bronze .

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Pretty sure you’ve read it a few times on here mate .There’s staff in the dog line both from original stuff and black staff from another line bred almost identical to mine and used as outcross once .The bitches were  from Nuttal old stuff so bull as well if you take his line back far enough  .They have always bred true to black ,never a choc or bronze .

I get a bronze cast on head and legs on some of mine

• Like 1
4 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Do you not have the login details Phil .Pics are still there just they hide them from those who don’t pay .There’s an icon that brings them up though .

If you do get them up you need to screen shot every one you want as they change the format so it won’t upload to a forum .
Arseholes the lot of them .

Yes,..mine were all in Files, on the ancient Windows XP....but, the Russian Ransomware gang attacked me without warning, and then offered me a dodgy deal,.. and it was a spurious offer, that would never have got my precious images back. They asked for BitCoins,...what the feck is that...?

Hundreds of unreplacable memories,.. stolen and encrypted,...total c*nts?

Edited by OldPhil
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3
50 minutes ago, OldPhil said:

Yes,..mine were all in Files, on the ancient Windows XP....but, the Russian Ransomware gang attacked me without warning, and then offered me a dodgy deal,.. and it was a spurious offer, that would never have got my precious images back. They asked for BitCoins,...what the feck is that...?

Hundreds of unreplacable memories,.. stolen and encrypted,...total c*nts?

img Scans036.jpg

Ah so the computer is not compatible any more mate 

• Sad 1
1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

My dogs go back to old nuttal blood they came down with a huntsman from north Shropshire. They both have a bronze tinge to them. But that could have came from other stuff added along the line. 

23D7C595-5B66-4449-A78D-EE627A7902EF.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
Just now, Gypsydog94 said:

My dogs go back to old nuttal blood they came down with a huntsman from north Shropshire. They both have a bronze tinge to them. But that could have came from other stuff added along the line. 

Nice stamp mate .

3 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Must of been some years ago, Martin was there longer than God