THE PLACES YOU GET TO SEE .. 2 ..

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, sandymere said:

Was a few more about there last time i went, number generally picking up.

Yep seems to be , at the same time don't think I've seen more magpies on a walk before...bunnies might be more abundant as there's not been too much rain, lots of areas that are normally swamp were dry. Saw a dead rabbit but guessing a pet whippet probably had it lol, hopefully stays a productive year for the bunnies.

40 minutes ago, Borr said:

Yep seems to be , at the same time don't think I've seen more magpies on a walk before...bunnies might be more abundant as there's not been too much rain, lots of areas that are normally swamp were dry. Saw a dead rabbit but guessing a pet whippet probably had it lol, hopefully stays a productive year for the bunnies.

You seen many roe down there? I haven’t been down since a lad I know dog snapped it’s leg in 2 places down there exercising them ?would think a few fox cubs would be starting to appear to so might get a evening down there soon 

• Confused 1
39 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

You seen many roe down there? I haven’t been down since a lad I know dog snapped it’s leg in 2 places down there exercising them ?would think a few fox cubs would be starting to appear to so might get a evening down there soon 

Wtf

• Haha 1
13 hours ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Still roe there, they are pretty much left alone other than accidentally getting run by dog walkers. To public for deer daytime and  squaddies training day and night. Plenty of fox about,  deep sandy places if a terrier were to follow. Best for a bit of a wander  bushing bunnies to exercise the dogs and get a little  lost in the dunes away from the more popular areas. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, sandymere said:

Still roe there, they are pretty much left alone other than accidentally getting run by dog walkers. To public for deer daytime and  squaddies training day and night. Plenty of fox about,  deep sandy places if a terrier were to follow. Best for a bit of a wander  bushing bunnies to exercise the dogs and get a little  lost in the dunes away from the more popular areas. 

Huntsman of a local pack said that was some of his best country down there when he could go there. 

• 4 weeks later...

Yorkshire wolds for a few days with Mrs and both dogs. birthday tomorrow, whitby for fish and chips around harbour, been off work 6 weeks now and fecking loving it ?

Screenshot_20230524_103817_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230524_103756_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230524_103726_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230524_155751_Gallery.jpg

Edited by fred90
  • Like 2