THE PLACES YOU GET TO SEE .. 2 ..

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, saluki bouy said:

? beautiful run over there 

usually have a walk up there then down to hownam up to the ford near the big roman camps / outdoor centre and round 

to oxnam and see not a soul .

ps. would you like some venison bugers i've got 300 in the freezers and got 2 more deer to do at the weekend 

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, CHEVINFOX said:

100%. just geting too busy 

I see some sights driving through on a weekend ffs was old fella knocking back out his Mrs by where dunnys used to be last sat and it wasn't crowie 

Edited by Kalibrgun
  • Haha 1
On 30/12/2022 at 17:36, CHEVINFOX said:

near but yet so far 

Bottom two hope you don’t mind but yetholm from morebattle and the cottages near the kerrs castle 

the joy you get being these places taking the picture then again sharing it know you should again if so inclinded to wallow in the misery I feel when I can’t pin point exactly where you’ve been but know I love every inch of it all the same 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, saluki bouy said:

Bottom two hope you don’t mind but yetholm from morebattle and the cottages near the kerrs castle 

the joy you get being these places taking the picture then again sharing it know you should again if so inclinded to wallow in the misery I feel when I can’t pin point exactly where you’ve been but know I love every inch of it all the same 

Bowmont forest looking to the cheviot hills the cottages near windywalls