• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On north moors and it’s 

Good set long John’s and a geordie foreman at the back of the dyke good walling weather this is 

Aye it's deffo that time of year, am currently enjoying a nice glass of red listening to the Dubliners and enjoying relaxing time in front of the log burner and enjoying all the logs I've stole all ye

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

tumble drying mine first thing in the morning before putting them on???

I got a button in the van where I can leave it running with key out and van locked so I leave it running for half hour while I'm getting ready, warm as toast then when I get in lol

7 hours ago, Greyman said:

Just heard on my way home that temps here are going down to minus 5 for the next week or more have lots of wood cut and am just filling my water tank as the water points will be turned off from tomorrow, happy days, Stay safe and enjoy ??

it was -32 in Yellowknife NWT and -44 wind chill in Saskatoon this morning....the weather girl was saying....being unprepared going out side you will be in trouble in 10 mins... 

• Like 4
6 hours ago, tillylamp said:

it was -32 in Yellowknife NWT and -44 wind chill in Saskatoon this morning....the weather girl was saying....being unprepared going out side you will be in trouble in 10 mins... 

My missus is in Ottawa at the moment, its roughly the same temps as here, I remember earlier this year, it was maybe -30? I took a cup of boiling water outside and threw it in the air, voila, a snow like mist. Brutal temps. 

• Like 1

I love a bit of proper winter, still not quite there but a bit of snow would set things off nicely next week once the ground is good and cold, journey to work this morning was pretty pleasant along the Cotswolds edge ?

01669947-94BB-4A5B-86D7-1B2FD00B6803.jpeg

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Am I the only one that hates having to sit in a car waiting for it to defrost then ?

I live in a gated marina so I start my van up in the morning when I walk the dogs go back and get me coffee before I leave and the van is warm and toastie before I set off ?? 

• Like 1

It’s 3 o’clock now and 2 degrees recon the boat might be frozen in by the weekend they are already salting the roads round the factory I’m working at the moment but hey 7 working days before I break for chrimbo house goes on the market today and if it sales quick I won’t be returning in the new year ???

FE3D8730-3BA1-4885-895D-E125272C5ABE.jpeg

• Like 2