We're a lost cause

Just watched a video of  2 lurchers on a sheep,both on to the throat being encouraged by their owners,....sickened and wondering why would you do that and how could ye,...pure brutality and cruel,....I just can't comprehend the mentality of twisted morons like this

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 1

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's get back to the jist of the post shall we,theses dogs were transported to this specific field,and encouraged to kill a man's livestock,...in my eyes ,done only by scum... hunting for sport and c

What you've wrote there is a load of old bollocks I'm afraid.   

I've not watched the video,nor do I intend too...I've met and know enough wankers who bring shit on top...I try and go about my business with a bit more about me than that...ive kept terriers for 30 y

There's always been idiots and always will be, alas modern media spreads the actions of the idiots much quicker than the decent people. 50 years ago i knew twats doing the same and in 50 years I expect there will still be idiots doing the same.

ps perhaps pushing my luck to say I will be around to see um.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, jigsaw said:

Just watched 2 lurchers on a sheep,both on to the throat being encouraged by their owners,....sickened and wondering why would you do that and how could ye,...pure brutality and cruel,....I just can't comprehend the mentality of twisted morons like this

Morons.

Sadly though the general public tar you all with the same brush.

1 minute ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Morons.

Sadly though the general public tar you all with the same brush.

That's it exactly,and we bleat" their not hunting folk "...yet they look like us,they dress like us,they keep the same dogs as us,....it's impossible to convince anyone their not one of us

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, jigsaw said:

Just watched a video of  2 lurchers on a sheep,both on to the throat being encouraged by their owners,....sickened and wondering why would you do that and how could ye,...pure brutality and cruel,....I just can't comprehend the mentality of twisted morons like this

The whole game is fcked now mate we our all getting tared with the same  brush now sad the way things has got sadly its the beginning off the end for us sorry to say Lads 

• Like 1

Brought shivers up my spine reading that, poor sheep must have been petrified, whoever is responsible, should do jail time, i remember out one day, i came across this sheep mangled up in barbed wire, god knows how long it had been there, so i set about freeing it, it went mental, but i managed it, games buggered 

9 minutes ago, Wales1234 said:

100% coursing dogs in the slop 

Years ago a bloke in the village had a Borzoi, It was a nightmare with sheep, Upturned one after the other when it decided to, Strange thing is, it would go months without even looking at a sheep, Cost him a lot of money over the years he had it. 

13 minutes ago, paulus said:

Years ago a bloke in the village had a Borzoi, It was a nightmare with sheep, Upturned one after the other when it decided to, Strange thing is, it would go months without even looking at a sheep, Cost him a lot of money over the years he had it. 

Iv seen dogs like it mate , I had bullx 10 years ago my daily walk was through 100s sheep and up into the hills , then one day it smacked one and took the rest dogs with it , next day and for couple days after nothing I didn’t trust him after that and he didn’t stay long but strange thing sheep 

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

Brought shivers up my spine reading that, poor sheep must have been petrified, whoever is responsible, should do jail time, i remember out one day, i came across this sheep mangled up in barbed wire, god knows how long it had been there, so i set about freeing it, it went mental, but i managed it, games buggered 

What sickened me was the cruelty of it ,and you could hear the scum thrilled ,sheer delight in their voices,... something that would make a genuine lurcher man horrified if yer dog went on one,...

• Like 1
  • Sad 2