Braw weekend

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Today was flatter ground but the warrens were huge so the long nets were out another great day ,dogs made some cracking catches and retrieves 

Saturday had us up they hills bolting for the dogs and hunting out reed beds really enjoyed it ,but my feet about fell off 

I've had a weekends hunting ,wi me old mate beddy dave ,the hunting has been fantastic and the dogs have done great 

Posted Images

7 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

Hey up matey, first of all thanks fer sharing those pics, im glad you and dave enjoyed yaselves, i often think of him when i log on, i miss his posts, remember me to him will you 

I will do Keith he's about finished his gender reasignment therapy so he might come back on 

• Haha 1
55 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

That must be you digging ?

Ive never seen Davey dig. leave it there and have a cup of tea or come back later ! ??

Cheers.

There was 2 be no dinner till I'd got the ferret and seeing as I'd only had 4 breakfast rolls ,9 pieces ,14 Mars bars and a gallon o tea calorie deficit was a very real threat 

1 hour ago, low plains drifter said:

Where's your beans, and where's the rest of the eggs etc. I'm surprised there isn't bodies strewn all over the floor and tables and chairs upended 

Dave's still a rum looking bugger

There's haggis there ,line caught

• Haha 1
36 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Northernlite, minced up the rabbits for my dogs and sent me back we half a tonne

Man's a god 20221205_100303.jpg.70122667ab16a54e5a0f0f754e0e8d2b.jpg

20221205_100854.jpg

As you probably know, I've been lucky enough to have been invited by Davey onto his permissions a few times.

Doesnt matter if it's up the mountains or on the reed beds, you're guaranteed some sport !IMG_0550.JPG.c65cd1cd87631d0c3a11d0599972b89b.JPG

IMG_0548.JPG.73d0edf3fd66cdd905e13a5ea0abffa7.JPG

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 6
1 hour ago, chartpolski said:

As you probably know, I've been lucky enough to have been invited by Davey onto his permissions a few times.

Doesnt matter if it's up the mountains or on the reed beds, you're guaranteed some sport !IMG_0550.JPG.c65cd1cd87631d0c3a11d0599972b89b.JPG

IMG_0548.JPG.73d0edf3fd66cdd905e13a5ea0abffa7.JPG

Cheers.

Aye The Jack and Victor days eh Charts lol

• Thanks 1