Started off great ?‍♂️

16 hours ago, Wales1234 said:

It wasn’t fun and wasn’t pretty tbh , and after 8O minutes of rugby yesterday my body is f****d but she’s home on the sofa my two live in the house so we’ve kept a eye on her 

Hope she OK, you did well carrying her back a mile on your shoulder deff, I had 75lb bullx grey,  had to carry back to my car one night only 7 feilds away, that fooked me. Lol

4 hours ago, bird said:

Hope she OK, you did well carrying her back a mile on your shoulder deff, I had 75lb bullx grey,  had to carry back to my car one night only 7 feilds away, that fooked me. Lol

Seems all fine today so will have her out tomorrow ?

1CC228F7-85E4-4631-BE29-BCE279DD9A67.jpeg

22 hours ago, mC HULL said:

hope the bitch is sound some doing that carrying dog that distance in that terrain ?

Nope , I’m not even gonna touch that one … it can stay where it is …??

On 04/12/2022 at 10:57, Wales1234 said:

Was out early this morning really cold and was excited to see the dogs finally getting some good scent , 100 yards out the card one got up and young bitch didn’t see it but she knew exactly where he went gone out of sight old bitch isn’t what she use to be and couldn’t keep up so just totally lost it and came back was watching the tracker and was nearly a mile away and could hear her speaking so she was on him , I could just see her in the distance when she disappeared found her sprawled out first thought she was dead but she was just knocked out , carried her back to the car and all seems ok but a mile with a 35kg bitch on your shoulders is a killer ??‍♂️

4F842495-4EA0-4528-9122-16D5018F8354.jpeg

49622A81-4409-4498-9715-971CFE01EDEE.jpeg

Good man , strong effort 

14 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Nope , I’m not even gonna touch that one … it can stay where it is …??

Good man , strong effort 

what can you ever carried a dog in your arms a mile sinking as you walk ?  lucky he could bang her over the shoulder it’s still good going 

it’s much more taxing then say lamping with a car battery in a rucksack ? 

Edited by mC HULL
25 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

what can you ever carried a dog in your arms a mile sinking as you walk ?  lucky he could bang her over the shoulder it’s still good going 

We had 2 carry the car

• Haha 2
45 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

With battery Acid dripping down your back ?