3 minutes ago, paulus said:

Pheasant shoots are being priced out, nothing to do with stuff being posted, Pest controllers seem to be on the up. Dog men where thrown under the bus to save foxhunting,

Yet dogmen still boast of carrying on regardless? Pest control still face challenges because some of them still can't understand that its best not to post illegal shooting of corvids or woodies. Recently some twat still posted it was legal to shoot woodies for crapping on a tractor, on another forum. Someone near me is being prosecuted for shooting rooks for being too noisy close to his house, the rookery was there for years before he bought the place.

Pheasant shoots are being outed for the simple fact of a bird being bred just to be shot, an alien bird that has no more place in our countryside than a green parakeet or a signal crayfish, it shouldn't be here! Would anyone knowingly release and breed grey squirrels just for the fun of shooting them?

Some people need to get real, this is 2022, not 1960. 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

he was just pissed off with how he is been treated the man has been on here over a decade always good for the craic posts a good bit  and has took stacks a lads out he’s the type of member  you want o

This is a hunting internet site.........it's not China, Russia, North Korea ! We ask questions and get shut down. Whats going on ?  What are the mods afraid of ? Dissent, awkward questi

The dog men weren’t stupid by any stretch of the imagination at all  we weren’t even at the party  As arguing it was know all attitudes such as yours “ listen son my names Timmy and this is

Posted Images

1 hour ago, paulus said:

Pheasant shoots are being priced out, nothing to do with stuff being posted, Pest controllers seem to be on the up. Dog men where thrown under the bus to save foxhunting,

Ain't that the truth even simulated bird days cost a few hundred quid 

Edited by Blackmag
3 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Lead was banned on wildfowl 20 years ago and if you believe every  shooter on every  shoot changes from lead to steel for ducks then you crack on and many on here attended but dog lads caught the shite end of it 

Exactly, hardly anyone changed from lead to steel, proven by the samples tested before entering the food chain. Maybe that's why we have an impending lead ban and not just restrictions? Wildfowlers f****d it for everyone. 

2 minutes ago, Timmy H said:

Yet dogmen still boast of carrying on regardless? Pest control still face challenges because some of them still can't understand that its best not to post illegal shooting of corvids or woodies. Recently some twat still posted it was legal to shoot woodies for crapping on a tractor, on another forum. Someone near me is being prosecuted for shooting rooks for being too noisy close to his house, the rookery was there for years before he bought the place.

Pheasant shoots are being outed for the simple fact of a bird being bred just to be shot, an alien bird that has no more place in our countryside than a green parakeet or a signal crayfish, it shouldn't be here! Would anyone knowingly release and breed grey squirrels just for the fun of shooting them?

What's your point exactly 

Just now, Timmy H said:

Exactly, hardly anyone changed from lead to steel, proven by the samples tested before entering the food chain. Maybe that's why we have an impending lead ban and not just restrictions? Wildfowlers f****d it for everyone. 

With all due respect your arguments are all over the place it's like your looking to blame anyone for you might have to use lead what is it 20p a cartridge more wildfolwers dogmen feck it up please look at your own for fecking things up 

3 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

With all due respect your arguments are all over the place it's like your looking to blame anyone for you might have to use lead what is it 20p a cartridge more wildfolwers dogmen feck it up please look at your own for fecking things up 

I can't answer that because it makes no sense.

Wildfowlers have carried on using lead despite a 20 year ban. That's proven.

Dogmen still boast about hunting, people are still shooting woodies for the food chain against 30 years of GLs. Instead of keeping quiet they still post and brag about it on social media. It's their own fault. Real countrymen do what they do and keep quiet, don't need to boast and blow their own trumpets.

Everything posted on here and elsewhere can be read by anyone, including those who want to stop your sport. 

2 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

And while I'm at it seeing as you mentioned dogmen and pest controllers  they have more knowledge and field craft than many of the fat red cheeked cnuts with plenty of coin stood on a peg shooting birds that's a fact 

Agreed, but they still haven't got enough sense to keep quiet have they?

2 minutes ago, Timmy H said:

Agreed, but they still haven't got enough sense to keep quiet have they?

Keepers havent been exactly discreet either ?I could name plenty of incidents about shooters  but I won't you seem to have a issue with dog men let me tell you I don't know anyone in the dog game that's as hard on there dogs as shooting men and theses successful trial dogs are especially and you know what I mean 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Timmy H said:

Dogmen still boast about hunting, people are still shooting woodies for the food chain against 30 years of GLs. Instead of keeping quiet they still post and brag about it on social media. It's their own fault. Real countrymen do what they do and keep quiet, don't need to boast and blow their own trumpets.

Everything posted on here and elsewhere can be read by anyone, including those who want to stop your sport. 

You on the right website 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Timmy H said:

Why would you be quoting stuff posted elsewhere? this is a specific site, i personally know a bloke who runs a pigeon shooting company that is run under the general license, he and his clients shoot between 25 to 35 thousand pigeon's in 3 months, all of these birds are destined for the food chain, dog men can boast about hunting as long as it is within the rules of the hunting act 2005 on here, i dont get your point but what i do know i dont trust you one bit. 

5 minutes ago, paulus said:

Why would you be quoting stuff posted elsewhere? this is a specific site, i personally know a bloke who runs a pigeon shooting company that is run under the general license, he and his clients shoot between 25 to 35 thousand pigeon's in 3 months, all of these birds are destined for the food chain, dog men can boast about hunting as long as it is within the rules of the hunting act 2005 on here, i dont get your point but what i do know i dont trust you one bit. 

?

31 minutes ago, paulus said:

Pigeons being shot to order for the food chain? For clients wanting pigeon shooting? How does that follow the GLs? Do the people shooting consider alternative methods? Know the reason for shooting on the particular farm? What a joke! 

I don't trust you either, seeing the way the rules on this site have been applied to different people makes me question the honesty of you and other admin on here. Maybe Katchum had a point. He got shafted by people he trusted.

You might as well delete my account as well, no point staying on a dying forum that refuses to see where it's going wrong.

Not enough thinkers, too many brain dead morons.

1 hour ago, Timmy H said:

I wonder why its still ok to be racist against animals and plants..Not native not welcome!!

• Like 1