14 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

You're still receiving your education, once you've passed through the vermicious knid phase things will become clear young grasshopper

Exactly ! My protege' reads the words, doesn't understand them but has the innate sense to Google them and my job is done ! 

I have high hopes for him , f**k what others say ! ??

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

he was just pissed off with how he is been treated the man has been on here over a decade always good for the craic posts a good bit  and has took stacks a lads out he’s the type of member  you want o

This is a hunting internet site.........it's not China, Russia, North Korea ! We ask questions and get shut down. Whats going on ?  What are the mods afraid of ? Dissent, awkward questi

The dog men weren’t stupid by any stretch of the imagination at all  we weren’t even at the party  As arguing it was know all attitudes such as yours “ listen son my names Timmy and this is

Posted Images

Mods are at best a necessary evil, always to be regarded with a mixture of suspicion and pity, like committee members in a working mens club, theyre never above treachery where their own egos are concerned. Its all theyve got.

• Haha 3
17 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

No I just don't see the point in all these bitchy/gossipy threads 

Just read the crap on 3 threads about 1 member wanting to leave, it's like mumsnet mixed with kids in the playground. Is it any wonder the forum is getting slower? People look at this shite and go elsewhere.

Established members give up and leave because they see the same old crap day after day, they say nothing, just don't log on anymore. Find out how many members you've got and how many have been active in 6 months, and which ones. Same few names flinging the same old crap.

THL was good but like any forum it needs to adapt to stay active and current, not just keep harking back to hunting days or calling each other nonces or racist insults. Maybe if you'd spent time fighting hunting bans instead of just bitching on here you might have got somewhere. Same with the lead ban proposals, that's going to affect just about every person who shoots but how many on here have bothered to fill in the survey? I bet it's less than 100, to be fair the response nationwide was pathetic.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Timmy H said:

Just read the crap on 3 threads about 1 member wanting to leave, it's like mumsnet mixed with kids in the playground. Is it any wonder the forum is getting slower? People look at this shite and go elsewhere.

Established members give up and leave because they see the same old crap day after day, they say nothing, just don't log on anymore. Find out how many members you've got and how many have been active in 6 months, and which ones. Same few names flinging the same old crap.

THL was good but like any forum it needs to adapt to stay active and current, not just keep harking back to hunting days or calling each other nonces or racist insults. Maybe if you'd spent time fighting hunting bans instead of just bitching on here you might have got somewhere. Same with the lead ban proposals, that's going to affect just about every person who shoots but how many on here have bothered to fill in the survey? I bet it's less than 100, to be fair the response nationwide was pathetic.

You facetious prick 

how do you know what people did or didn’t do during the course of the ban ?? 
l

We had an organisation who assured us there was nothing to worry about , and instead we were tucked up from the off with the league against cruel sports then record donation of 1 million to the Labour Party . ??

but feel free to organise us with a go fund me appeal 

let us  know how you get on 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Timmy H said:

Lead was banned on wildfowl 20 years ago and if you believe every  shooter on every  shoot changes from lead to steel for ducks then you crack on and many on here attended but dog lads caught the shite end of it 

2 hours ago, Timmy H said:

!. This is a hunting site so harking back to hunting days is pretty much what its all about,

2. "you might have" Seems to be implying you not a hunter and see yourself as something else or is it you believe what you do is superior to any other field sport, That is exactly how we ended up where we are now,

3. How many times did you travel down to London?

2 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

You facetious prick 

l

We had an organisation who assured us there was nothing to worry about , and instead we were tucked up from the off with the league against cruel sports then record donation of 1 million to the Labour Party . ??

You just proved my point, uneducated thick dorks like you who use personal insults to cover your own lack of intelligence. 

I've been hunting to hounds since the early 60s, stag and fox. We were let down by the complacent muppets who thought nothing would change, that we were untouchable. Well it went wrong didn't it? Hunters and dogmen were too stupid, they had to keep gobbing off, game shooters will be next to go along with pheasant shooters and then pest controllers. Why? Because the twats still keep boasting about what they do and posting it on social media looking for likes. Post up illegal shooting, how clever! The antis outfoxed us because they were organised and educated and got the public onside. whereas the hunting fraternity alienised the public by blocking roads and riding roughshod over land they shouldn't have been on.

Try arguing against that, prick.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
36 minutes ago, paulus said:

!. This is a hunting site so harking back to hunting days is pretty much what its all about,

2. "you might have" Seems to be implying you not a hunter and see yourself as something else or is it you believe what you do is superior to any other field sport, That is exactly how we ended up where we are now,

3. How many times did you travel down to London?

Not just a hunting site, how many other sub forums are there?

3 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

You facetious prick 

l

Cheers, D.

images.jpeg

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Timmy H said:

You just proved my point, uneducated thick dorks like you who use personal insults to cover your own lack of intelligence. 

I've been hunting to hounds since the early 60s, stag and fox. We were let down by the complacent muppets who thought nothing would change, that we were untouchable. Well it went wrong didn't it? Hunters and dogmen were too stupid, they had to keep gobbing off, game shooters will be next to go along with pheasant shooters and then pest controllers. Why? Because the twats still keep boasting about what they do and posting it on social media looking for likes. Post up illegal shooting, how clever! The antis outfoxed us because they were organised and educated and got the public onside. whereas the hunting fraternity alienised the public by blocking roads and riding roughshod over land they shouldn't have been on.

And you was saying about bitching are you on the lash Tim are you saying the hunting fraternity are clueless 

9 minutes ago, Timmy H said:

Pheasant shoots are being priced out, nothing to do with stuff being posted, Pest controllers seem to be on the up. Dog men where thrown under the bus to save foxhunting,