4 minutes ago, Astanley said:

It's a shame ,decent lad like ketchup gets to the point where he feels he doesn't want to be here anymore ,and yet Tomo is still here spouting his hateful bile everyday .

note for newpicks ,keep your eye on charts ,there is a whiff of the Bolshevik about him .

You know for a fact I'm a Stoic with a hint of Laconic and a smidgen of Sophism, so stop being obtuse, you scallywag ! ?

Cheers.

• Haha 1

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

he was just pissed off with how he is been treated the man has been on here over a decade always good for the craic posts a good bit  and has took stacks a lads out he’s the type of member  you want o

This is a hunting internet site.........it's not China, Russia, North Korea ! We ask questions and get shut down. Whats going on ?  What are the mods afraid of ? Dissent, awkward questi

The dog men weren’t stupid by any stretch of the imagination at all  we weren’t even at the party  As arguing it was know all attitudes such as yours “ listen son my names Timmy and this is

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, socks said:

Katchum has had his wish granted and is no longer on the site. 

A shame really..I had my fall outs with him once or twice..he wasn't shy in telling me what her thoughts good or bad lol...

One of the blokes who made this site I think..with a bunch of the other old school lads of here..

It's a good site this..let's not all take it 2 seriously..

9 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

You know for a fact I'm a Stoic with a hint of Laconic and a smidgen of Sophism, so stop being obtuse, you scallywag ! ?

Cheers.

That may be your avowed philosophy ,but I bet you have Spartacus like aspirations ,leading us slaves in revolt against the Belgium slueth and his seven fingered mate .

7 minutes ago, Astanley said:

That may be your avowed philosophy ,but I bet you have Spartacus like aspirations ,leading us slaves in revolt against the Belgium slueth and his seven fingered mate .

I consider myself far to the right of the Blessed Margaret, and think some of Herr Shicklegrubbers policies should be implemented immediately in this country to save us from over zealous politicians and moderators. 

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
12 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I consider myself far to the right of the Blessed Margaret, and think some of Herr Shicklegrubbers policies should be implemented immediately in this country to save us from over zealous politicians and moderators. 

Cheers.

Can you and stan  please keep it to simple English feck knows were you get theses words from 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1